Hot Chinese mustard

Replies
Views
kittybou

Don't. Yikes! No hot Chinese mustard! Big mistake!

Cplumber

Wait! Hold on! An even dip of Hot Chinese mustard and sweet and sour on an egg roll is Amazing!!! ❤️  next level. And if you get to much mustard and breath wrong Free sinus cleansing… 

🤣🤣🤣

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Top 5 Collections
Beachboy

Like everything else in life.... do it in moderation.  I just ate some yummy California rolls from Kings Fish house.  Used the green horseradish mixed into soy sauce.  Only medium hot... Not my pre-stoma "smokin' hot" style.  Was good and I didn't pay for it later.

As Cplumber related... don't eat too much Chinese mustard then breathe in....  head explosion.

I once ordered a shrimp cocktail at Walts Wharf restaurant in Seal Beach.  Waitress asked if I wanted some freshly grated horseradish added to the cocktail sauce.  "Oh Yeah" said I.  Well...I dipped in a plump jumbo shrimp, took a big bite... and WHAM !!  My mouth and sinus exploded, I thought my nose was gonna disintegrate.  It was amazingly... intense.  My wife was laughing.  It took 10 minutes for my eyes to stop watering.  Waitress later said "gotta be careful with freshly grated horseradish."  That my friends.... was an understatement.  

kittybou
Reply to Cplumber

Cleans EVERYTHING out!!! 😸😂

AlexT

I went to a Chinese buffet once and got a salad to start, they had that hot ass mustard and I thought it was honey mustard for salads. I think my nose hairs are still singed after 15 years. 🥵😁

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Beachboy

Yep.... you know it's time to put the fork down when your nose hairs are singed.  

gentlejohn

When you play with fire prepared to get burnt.

kittybou
Reply to gentlejohn

Thank you

kittybou
Reply to gentlejohn

Thank you

DexieB

I think ketchup is spicy, so hot Chinese mustard is probably not for me!  :)

kittybou
Reply to DexieB

Only if you want a storm, Ms.Dixie

Cplumber
Reply to DexieB

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzcfAx9skrP/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.