How do you know when you've got mail?

Replies
Views
Regina15
Nov 19, 2023 9:12 pm

Hi guys n gal's.  I just joined this group.  How do you know when you've got mail?  There's a search bar check mail but I would have thought you'd be alerted when you receive a message.  Have a Happy Monday ostomates!

benisthebest
Nov 19, 2023 9:32 pm

You should see an envelope shape on the lower of the screen, and it says Mail

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

xnine
Nov 19, 2023 9:51 pm

I will sent you a greeting.

AlexT
Nov 20, 2023 12:57 am

The envelope on the bottom of the screen will have a number if you have new mail. 

Caz67
Nov 20, 2023 5:23 am
Reply to AlexT

Look at you Mr popular 😂 xx

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Play
ron in mich
Nov 20, 2023 1:35 pm

Hi Regina welcome to the site, lots of good people here.

Rene
Nov 20, 2023 3:50 pm

Hi Regina, the icon at bottom center of the home page will have a superscript number next to it indicating the number of emails you have. 

AlexT
Nov 20, 2023 4:13 pm
Reply to Caz67

Me? Im not popular, just say it the way I see it. 🤷‍♂️

elibanahelibanah
Nov 20, 2023 9:21 pm

Hi Regina,

I’m in Sydney too. Feel free to message me. Ileostomy since August this year so a newbie too. Hope you’re doing ok. Eli 

14jax71
Nov 22, 2023 7:46 pm

Hi Regina,

Welcome to the site. You can check out email settings. Should receive an email to your private email. There is abundance of information on the site. I hope you find all the answers to any ostomy questions you may have.

Jax

xnine
Nov 22, 2023 8:19 pm

My mail is near the top. Did you get my greeting?

Daisy2023
Nov 22, 2023 8:26 pm

Will there ever be an app, I wonder? Love the site. My mail is at the bottom of the screen. Is there any easy way to see who replied to your replies? Haha, if that makes sense…