To All the Ladies, Read Please

In this discussion
Replies
Views
weewee
we all talk about butt cancer but this is dont forget about breast cancer
this is for all the ladies out there my aunt is dealing with breast cancer at the moment and she went for her mamagram and it didnt catch it little pain under the booby so she went back couple time right away cause she was telling them that the bump was getting bigger then they did another bio to find out she that had cancer she was lucky that she went home did herself exam and found the little bugger was under her implant so she caught it in time before it was way bad they said she is doing as good as you can get with chemo so dont forget a extra time might be a big difference of having boobies or not
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,092 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero
i promise to do my part ...... as a public service to womankind......

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero

please forgive me wee wee...i know your post was a serious one but i cant resist quot;stirrin up quot; nbsp; nbsp;the ladies here... peace all...
Xerxes
MSSH,

I mean no disrespect, but this is so not becoming of you.

X_
Past Member
weewee is right, we ladies should always do the self-check every month as well as when you have your regular checkup with your gynaecologist. I work in the medical industry and I know breast cancer has no age barrier (or sex barrier, men can get breast cancer too). Given the site we are on, breast cancer can often occur in people with a history of not only other cancers but also inflammatory diseases like Crohn's and ulcerative colitis.

MMSH is, as ever, only making us laugh (and I have seen that email before and I do believe it was actually sent to me by an auntie who has breast cancer!), so no offence taken mate!
It is actually not too far from the truth as breast lumps and bumps are often detected by boyfriends and husbands before the woman is even aware she has one!

You may want to try the manogram below for yourself perhaps!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mild_mannered_super_hero
lighten up x... it was only a joke, complete with disclaimer. were you a woman or a cancer survivor{as I AM}, then i might be inclined to take the heat from you. no disrespect but nbsp; nbsp;i have a zero tolerance policy for political correctness. peace dude...
christiesdad
MMSH,
I don't care.................it was hilarious
I have no experience with any type of cancer and I know what a dreaded disease it is.............but the joke was still funny.
Xerxes
MSSH,

I lost my wonderful wife to breast cancer. I think I've been there. And I relive every dreadful moment of it. I am sorry that you had cancer, but you survived!

X_
mild_mannered_super_hero

x, i am truely sorry for your loss,and i will apoligise to YOU since the joke offended YOU. i dont think it offended anyone else. there are often post that personally offend me, however, as a guest on this public forum i simply decline to comment and dont go back to that post. nbsp; nbsp; for the record my mother is a breast cancer survivor.
peace dude....
Xerxes
No problem, MSSH. Be forever well!

X_
weewee
you have to remeber humor helps the healing so there is never any offence here good and funny things helps people remeber to take it easy you cant heal if you are stressed out
Primeboy
X, if we shadows have offended, think about Weewee's point; and all is mended. PB
Xerxes
"......So, give me your hands if we be friends, and gentle Puck shall restore amends." Yes good PB, leave it to Shakespeare.

X_
Past Member
I really LIKE us all, around here. Good souls
weewee
well hi folks
in support for those that are doing chemo i know that i shave my head but this saterday i got asked to go get it shaved as smooth as a babies butt grandma donated the cash i donate the shaven part many of us can do that as support it might seam small for some people but it means alot for others support can come in many ways to bring a smile of joy to those that appreciate my uncle shaved for his sister then the next day his whole crew that he works with came in with thier heads shaved so i guess the best way to say this would be GUYS IF YOU LIKE BOOBIES GO GET YOUR HEAD SHAVED BE PROUD TO SAY YOU MADE SOMEONE SMILE
iMacG5
Sometimes the words "Wish I hadn't done that" change everything.  The doer doesn't seem so bad and the receiver feels the need to forgive.  Sometimes.  Mike