Cruising UK Style

Replies
Views
Snrterry
I am due to go on a Thomson cruise in 3 weeks time, Can anyone tell me how does one dry ones smalls after hand washing in the cabin?

Or is compulsory to use the laundry services? I do hope I get a quick reply
gee07
Snrterry,
I would think that the bathroom attached to your cabin will be warm enough to hang your underwear over the shower rail.
I take it you want to wash your items yourself in case of any marks made from your bag.
As for the ship's laundry service,can't see where any one would be made to use it.
When I travel and am staying in any Motels, I hand wash various items and hang them over the shower rail and they seem to dry overnight, if you wash them early enough and after room service has been, then no one will know apart from you. Hope this helps and was fast enough. lol
Have a good time.
Gee07
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Snrterry
A big thank you for the tip, I had visions of my wife trying to hang them out of the porthole,

Thanks again
Snrterry
gutenberg
Hi snrterry, just wishing you a good trip and thanks for the smile, I'm thinking of running a line of clothing out to dry through the porthole, good one, Ed
Dave_Canada
Good day.

Although I am not familiar with the cruise line you are sailing on, the two cruises I have been on have provided both a laundry service where you have all your laundry done by the crew, and coin operated machines available for passenger use.
These rooms had multiple washers and dryers and irons and ironing boards available.
They also had small boxes of detergent and fabric softeners for sale in a vending machine, so there was no need to shop for you own or worry about bringing it on board.

Happy sailing!!

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
christiesdad

Ed,
What would you call it? nbsp; nbsp;Port or Starboard?
quot;Gute's port washing facility? quot;
gutenberg
Well CD I guess what I'd do is run a clothesline all around the ship, that way I wouldn't give a damn which is Port or Starboard, and think of all the neat pictures of all those undies flying past your porthole you could send them back home, hey there goes a pouch liner, man but the fun to be had,eh. Ed