Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 22,1K + members

What about BI males & Swingers

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate.org
Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 am
My wife and I used to be active swingers, any members like to know about the lifestyle just ask,
We were in Florida, but now in Kent UK.
Bags dont mean the end.  
How do other bi Guys/couples  cope?
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am
Hi I will like to know a bit more about this topic. so please get in ttouch. Thanks
Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:45 am
Hi there - I'm the partner of a wonderful woman who has had an ileostomy.  Together we've worked pretty hard to rebuild her confidence and thankfully, I think we're pretty much there!
We both have a very high sex drive, and we've both talked (at length) about trying swinger clubs, but she's very nervous about being naked around others.
Are there clubs that cater for this?  Is she being too worried?  It's never bothered me, I'm sure there are LOTS of couples out there that must feel the same way?
What are your experiences of swinging post-op???
A (2Cool and E (30)
Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 am
No experiencec what so ever, this is new to me.
Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:54 pm
Hi Safari - what would you like to know? Best
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:41 pm
A swinger club for ostomates....wonderful idea!!
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:28 am

Ha! I’ll let you know if I find one!

Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:55 am

Pringles:  Well, 2's company and 3's a crowd.  I think  we may already have one established...........You, me, and your wife................any joiners??

Wed May 01, 2019 11:37 am
It would probably be full of guys...lol
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.