To admin about post alerts

Replies
Views
tarababy

To whoever looks after the part of this site that generally lets us know via email that a post we have been watching has had an answer put on it??!!!!.....just like to say a BIG THANK YOU for emailing me to let me know when someone answers a post I'm watching. ..I am NOT GETTING ANY EMAILS TO NOTIFY ME OF ANYTHING....NOTHING to tell me a post I'm watching has had a response...I am a full member and it USED to happen...Now for whatever reason.......only time I find a post answer is if I come on to look....Nice to see members being looked after...cheers.....won't be back till I start getting notifications again. cya's

Past Member

Ok, deep breaths T, it will straighten out.... Besides, how boring would this site be without you?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tarababy

Thanks G, seems as soon as a problem is mentioned... it gets sorted... back to getting notices again... thanks Admin. Thought I must have slipped through the cracks... lmao... Wouldn't have liked to stay away... this is my ONLY link to other Osty-mates. Not myself lately so have patience... I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon. Seems going for a holiday changed the way my so-called friends think of me... as well as the boss... so now out of work and no friends. Don't ya just love life... cya guys....

Past Member

Don't want to lose you, Tarababy! You're awesome. Glad things are sorted out! Have a good night/day, sweetie!

tarababy

Thanks, Little Doe....you're pretty cool yourself. With your attitude, you could conquer the world. Always reading your comments... And Mr. G is just a darling... He sure picked the most appropriate name. Figured I should fix myself though before I come back and give too much of an opinion.... My mouth can get me into trouble when I'm in a great mood, let alone the one I'm in at the moment. Sitting on the sidelines for now, guys.... Thanks for caring.... Mwah!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member
That's cool if you feel like sitting on the sidelines from time to time, but you know what? Your opinion is far too valuable to go to waste, and you are much too important to make yourself invisible for too long. We love ya, girl, and never let it matter if you agree or disagree with things.... The important thing is you speak your truth. Muah! Back atcha!
administrator
Hi Tara,

Our forum admin is on vacation right now and will take a look at the issue as soon as he is back. Sorry for any inconvenience.
tarababy

Thanks, admin, for the quick response....much appreciated....

tarababy

Thanks again, Little Doe (hope you don't mind me nicknaming you that...). Makes a huge difference knowing the support is here. Also, a big hug to all who have mailed me... See why I love this place?!! Take care everyone... I'm not too far away..

vulcanBMk2

Hey Tara, stop whingeing---LOL--- It's supposed to be us Poms that whinge, not the Aussies...

(In North America, read Limeys for Poms)

tarababy

Hey Pete...not whingeing, just felt left out....lmao and I know there's a lot of people out there that think one is the same..did that make sense? Anyway, seems people's thoughts are like this..anyone who was sent over here by ship is an English convict...and any descendants are ex-convicts but still English. Doesn't matter if you look like an Italian or something and not a trace of English accent..lmao...And we all know that saying bloody whingeing poms,...awe don't get me started on the pom / Aussie issue...we could have a ball with that one. Actually, have always wanted to ask a true pom....what's with the joke....where do you hide your money from a pom? answer...under the soap...so is that really implying you guys hate water?...lmao...or just hate washing.....bit cheeky I know, but you can handle it...thanks...

Past Member
I don't mind being called Little Doe at all.    I like it.  It is sorta funny how many people actually put the word "little" in front of my name (other nicknames)     First of all, I will go ahead and toss this out here for everyone, my name is Laura ... I've decided I don't mind people knowing that ... and to many of my friends and relatives, I am called "Little Laura"     .... so, I think you tapped into something here lol.
tarababy

Well, it suits you....but I'll also add that your attitude and your compassion are HUGE...Which makes you shine. (Yet you have been through a lot like the rest of us) You might have felt wounded, but you sure don't put out that vibe of a wounded person..so I don't see the wounded part. (Know what I mean?). You're an inspiration to a lot on here. Your an old soul, my friend... Keep up the great work.... I'm a big fan.

gutenberg
I don't know if its just me but lately I have spent 30 minutes with these two fingers worked to the bone doing a Post and all of a sudden POOF, GONE. And I say to myself gee willikers that makes me angry. That's not really what I say but I don't want to make the editors to do too much typographical bleeping. Has anybody else had this problem.
By the way do you know what Japanese call typographical errors -- A mistake!
tarababy

Ok, well it seems things are back to no email notifications again.... I'm over it, guys..