Right Church, Wrong Pew

Replies
Views
gutenberg
A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
The doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his
weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
"Breast-fed" she replied. "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a detailed examination.
Motioning to her to get dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is
. underweight. You don't have any milk."
"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."
Past Member

Lol, here's another one:-

An older man approached an attractive younger woman at a shopping mall. 'Excuse me; I can't seem to find my wife. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?'

The woman, feeling a bit of compassion for the old fellow, said, 'Of course, sir. Do you know where your wife might be?

'I have no idea, but every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, she seems to appear out of nowhere.'

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

LOL

gutenberg
Gutenberg

One day while jogging, a middle-aged man noticed a tennis ball lying by the side of the walk. Being fairly new and in good condition, he picked the ball up, put it in his pocket and proceeded on his way. Waiting at the cross street for the light to change, he noticed a beautiful blond standing next to him smiling. quotWhat do you have in your pocket? quot;, she asked. quotTennis ball, quot; the man said smiling back. quotWow, quot; said the blond looking upset. quotThat must hurt. I once had tennis elbow and the pain was unbearable! quot;