Success Story: Found Love on this Dating Site!

Replies
Views
dandare
Nov 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi folks,

Just to let you know I've met the most wonderful woman on here. I was never really looking in the first place, but after receiving a wink, I thought I might give it a go. So to all of you who may be unsure about the whole thing.... Give it a go! ... I am head over heels right now..... Take care one and all....

mild_mannered_super_hero
Nov 11, 2015 12:11 am

Congrats..... Wishing you much happiness

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Immarsh
Nov 11, 2015 12:45 am

Best wishes to you.... Congratulations on both the reversal and your new significant other....

Marsha

Bill
Nov 11, 2015 6:46 am

Great news and thanks for sharing it with us.  I join with others in congratulating both you and your 'significant-other'.  I don't think there is any other emotion so potent as that which arises from a new found partner and I hope it can develop into something that is long-lasting.

Best wishes  Bill

Mrs.A
Dec 03, 2015 3:08 am

Ahh, life can be so wonderful when you find the right person to share it with. Congratulations to you both!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Play
kstyle
Jan 04, 2016 1:03 am

Ahhhhh love...... There's no greater feeling..... I miss it.....

Congratulations!!!!