Burning sensation and strong painful tingling inside the vagina

In this discussion
Replies
Views
beyondpar

im asking for a friend in the UK, idk if shes on this site yet, but are there any other females who have experienced this. thx ;Beyond par aka ;Michael Hassett

ps after she pees ;shes ;stinging and burning constantly inside and out of the vagina

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Immarsh

Hi Michael,

What a friend! yes I've had some re occurring difficulty with irritations infections....that cause burning.

She needs to go to her dr / gyn ?to have some tests done. High sugar levels in the urine can cause burning.So can urinary infections, and vaginal irritations.Despite it's "uses" vaginal tissue can be very sensitive to foreign substances.....and because the areas are so close,it difficult to determine what the cause is.Blood urine tests, vaginal smear helpdiagnose the problem.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Pinky

Hi Michael - nice to hear from you! ;Yes, I agree with Marsha, your friend should see her GYN doc as soon as possible. If she has had ostomy surgery and/or cancer treatment and/or borne children, she may be unlucky enough to have developed a fistula, as I did, in which case she may have urine leaking from bladder to vagina. I pray (rhetorically, not religious) this is not the case for her. Hope you are still doing well! ;Pinky (Pam)

LadyHope

Hi Michael, Thanks for the post. Hope you are well. You may want to ask your friend if she is or already went through menopause. Sometimes, the change in hormone levels causes havoc on the female system. Making an appointment with a physician is the best decision as the doc could rule out any potential medical problems with a variety of tests. Good luck. Take care. LH

NewlifeVictoria

Hope your feeling better nbsp

maybe UTI - and need antibiotics nbsp

Wow what a friend is true and welcome everyone here! nbsp
Have a great day! nbsp
nbsp;Your sinserly nbsp

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister