Dating

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Shoney Parker

Are there any Ostimates that lives near or in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,097 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Shoney. Thanks for your post. Before this I had never heard of the 'red-stick'. However, with the help of Wickipedia I went there this morning and learned a bit about it. One of the great things about this site is that we meet so many different people from so many different places. I feel sure that with a population of nearly 230,000 people there are going to be a number of other ostomates living near you.  I hope some of them reply on here but if they don't, have you thought of contacting your local stoma nurse or consultant to ask if there are any groups in your area?

There are also several other sites that list osomy groups around the world, bjut as I don't use them myself perhaps someone else could help out by letting you know how to contact them. 

Best wishes

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Newbie Dana

Hi, Shoney. My husband and I lived in Baton Rouge for over 20 years before we moved here to Lexington, KY in 2005. I know it's not dating material, but just wanted to say hello, sometimes I miss BR!