Dating

In this discussion
Replies
Views
daukdeb

I am trying to find out how to get in touch with spongerobb! I live in same city as him! Any ideas anyone, as I'm not a full member

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello daukdeb. I am not a full member either but the administrators keep sending me messages to say that I have free membership for a month because I keep writing on the forum posts. So, I tried to message spongerobb for you, just to let him know that you had requested to get in touch. However, the system did not let me message him on this occasion.

I just wondered if anyone who is a member could drop him a line to let him know about your interest. Otherwise, an investment into full membership might be your best option.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
daukdeb

Thank you!!

Immarsh

Hi,I'm Marsha/ Immarsh....I'll try to contact him...to let him know.But full membership is definitely worth the money.

Best regards...

Marsha

daukdeb

Thank you!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Bill

Thanks Marsha.

I knew that someone onĀ  here would help out in such a worthwhile cause.

Best wishes

Bill