Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,770 members
Next >

Love of My Life

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:25 pm
"MeetAnOstoMate is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

I would just like to encourage everyone on this site that you can find true love after surgery. I absolutely found my life long true love on this site or should I say he found me. My life will never be the same. 

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:48 am

Pdavis, I'm happy for you, that you found love. Good luck to you and him!! Best wishes!

angelicamarie

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,770 members
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 pm

That is wonderful news! Hope you both take good care of each other forever more.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:25 pm

You give me hope, wish you all the very best x

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Such a HAPPY STORY!!!Wishing both of you MUCH HAPPINESS!

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:03 pm

That is great!!!

Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:48 pm

So happy for you , never take the other person for granted and just have fun and enjoy each othet . I hope you have a long and happy life together . It is fairly rare for " Us " to find that other half of yourself without whom you were missing a big part of yourself , the part that completes you and fills your heart with joy and really makes life worth living .

So don't put off  the things you plan to do together ....at some point ,  get out there and do it  , your time together is so precious so do not waste a second of it .

Best wishes .....I hope you get to have wheelchair races when you are Ancient and still madly in love ., zipping down the hall in th " old folks "  home  ...LOL .

Eamon 🤗☘

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.