Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

Love of My Life

Past Member
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:25 pm
This is a great community. Consider joining.

I would just like to encourage everyone on this site that you can find true love after surgery. I absolutely found my life long true love on this site or should I say he found me. My life will never be the same. 

These are the top 5 issues ostomates face:

1. Dating and relationships
2. Concealing the pouch
3. Foods to eat and avoid
4. Losing or gaining weight
5. Pouch ballooning

Check out this video from MeetAnOstoMate.
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:48 am

Pdavis, I'm happy for you, that you found love. Good luck to you and him!! Best wishes!

angelicamarie

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 pm

That is wonderful news! Hope you both take good care of each other forever more.

Past Member
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:25 pm

You give me hope, wish you all the very best x

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Such a HAPPY STORY!!!Wishing both of you MUCH HAPPINESS!

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:03 pm

That is great!!!

Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:48 pm

So happy for you , never take the other person for granted and just have fun and enjoy each othet . I hope you have a long and happy life together . It is fairly rare for " Us " to find that other half of yourself without whom you were missing a big part of yourself , the part that completes you and fills your heart with joy and really makes life worth living .

So don't put off  the things you plan to do together ....at some point ,  get out there and do it  , your time together is so precious so do not waste a second of it .

Best wishes .....I hope you get to have wheelchair races when you are Ancient and still madly in love ., zipping down the hall in th " old folks "  home  ...LOL .

Eamon 🤗☘

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.