Bored Retiree Builds Outdoor Grill

Replies
Views
streetrod

Hi everyone, I was bored from being retired so I decided to build an outdoor grill.

mild_mannered_super_hero

Nice job!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member

Yes...very nice indeed! If you get bored again, you can build me one too!

vdahl

Wow, it is a very nice addition and looks like it belongs. I agree, if you're too bored I'll add my name to the list :)

countyclare

You did a great job.

I'm very impressed!

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
countyclare

You did a great job.

I'm very impressed!

Morning glory

Great job. I really like it.

Morning glory

britathrt60

Wow! That is awesome.... Looks absolutely ace... Well done.

Bill

Yes! very nice,

freedancer

Wahoo! That is awesome!! Well done indeed!

Rosiesmom

Wow, great job! When my hubby gets bored, he makes a mess. LOL

Mrs.A

Superb indeed. How wonderful using your creativity to make something useful and appealing to the eye.

Silveradokid

When is the next barbecue?

Past Member

Yeah, retirement can have patches of boredom... So I did a painting for my neighbor's son on his 12th birthday of his favorite superhero, the Atomic Hulk!

Past Member

Ostojock.. The painting is awesome! As good as any comic book artist I've ever seen! If you don't do it for a living, you missed your calling!

Past Member

Thank you for your comment, it is a weird new life, lol... I worked as a studio scenic artist for 36 years, after my surgery I threw in the towel and retired, it was time...  

Past Member

Ah ha! I thought so. I'm not much of an artist, but I did major in fine art in college. I can recognize professional talent when I see it. You're good! I understand about throwing in the towel after so long, but I have a feeling you may pick up the brush again a little later on, just for your own pleasure. Don't quit entirely. It would be a shame. It's in your blood.