Pre-Admission Clinic

Replies
Views
Gus

It is on the 2nd of February. It's where they check everything before surgery. They said about 6 weeks after the clinic I should be admitted, so here we go back on the ride again.

Txgirl

Steve,
I was just thinking about this and I have decided that if you don't email me ASAP to let me know how you are after your surgery, I will knock on your door and kick your butt. So, unless you want me to, you will make sure to keep in touch with me and let me know how you are doing.

, Hannah

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Gus

Hm, let's see. No email means Hannah flies over, kicks my door in (the ward has none), and knocks on my arse. Oh wait, I got that backwards. Well, either way, that would be fun hehehe. Onya Tex, lmao. Of course, I'll email you. I will get Jo to do it as soon as I recover... Easy peasy.
Txgirl

...Seriously, please do because I will be worried about you.
Xoxox, loves yas...me

gutenberg
SERIOUSLY, Steve, I hope you keep a secretary hidden under your bed and give us a running update, we're all family here and will be pulling for ya, but you know what waiting is like. Ed

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
lottagelady

Yup, goes for me too - in fact, I think you should have a laptop and give us a running commentary. You have us in stitches without being laden with drugs, so morphine-induced stories should be really fab! Rachey xx

Txgirl

OMG, I am totally gonna take my laptop to the hospital when I have my surgery, or when I'm committed....whichever comes first.

eddie

Tell your nurses to take excellent care of your sorry ass or I will have to get in a boat and come over there to do some whoop ass on them!!!!
Eddie