The Pastor

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

This is a story about a pastor who decided to skip church one Sunday morning to play golf.

He told his assistant that he wasn't feeling well and drove to another city where no one knew him.

The pastor teed off on the first hole, a huge gust of wind caught his ball ;carried it a hundred yards and dropped it right in the hole.

"An angel looked at God and said, "What did you do that for?"

God smiled and said, "who's he going to tell!

Best Wishes,

Angelicamarie

w30bob

Very funny!And a good point!

thanks,

bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

I will take a hole in one anytime. Any kind of good luck will do.

Angelicamarie

Bob laughter is good for the soul!

X, I hear ya!

Thanks guys,

Angelicamarie

iMacG5

I think many golfers are a lot like fishermen. Almost anytime I asked anyone who played golf how they scored they would answer like, “mid eighties”. Only about 10% of the golf world breaks 100 with any regularity I must have chosen only the best of the best to ask that question. Those same guys said they hit their tee shots around 280 but many were getting the new such-and-such driver which should get them another 15 yards, at least. Then there’re the golf stories. They’re endless and have little resemblance to truth. You know, this guy gets up and down from 50 yards out 95% of the time. 8 footers for this other guy are “gimme”s. If we ever get to play with these folks they’ll complain that this is the worst game the’ve played in at least 6 years. They just “don’t know what’s wrong”. And all these guys HAVE to talk about their skills. God punished that guy for giving him the hole-in-one he’ll never be able to tell about.
Oh, the fisherman thing, just ask how many and how big they were. If you ask to see them you’ll be told, “Oh I throw them back”.
Mike

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Angelicamarie

Hi Mike, yes God did punish him for lying... Thanks

Angel