Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,934 members

Prayers need?

Posted by Cplumber, on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Just got the news about the abscesses I have been getting are caused by mesh put in back in 2005, As a result they have to go in and remove the mesh and relocate the stoma, but because of prior surgeries they have to patch the stomach fascia, which they need to harvest from both my thighs.

Thanks for your prayers

Chris

Reply by lovely, on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Praying God will be with you for a speedy recovery and to give the Dr's special wisdom as they do the procedure. When are you having it done? Keep us updated as you can. Best wishes

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:27 am

Prayers coming your way! Do you know when surgery will be? Sorry you have to go through all that! 
Puppy

Reply by Morning glory , on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 am

Chris I will pray that your surgery goes well. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Rebecca

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:12 am

Cplumber... prayers up!

God Bless
Angelicamarie

Reply by Bill, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:20 am

Hello Chris. 

Thanks for updating us on your situation as this information is most valuable in thinking about possibilities for future decision making. I'm sorry to hear that you need to have more surgery and, although I don't do the 'prayers' thing, perhaps I can coin a new phrase based on a starwars cliche - " May the thoughts be with you!"

Best wishes

Bill 

Reply by w30bob, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:51 am

Yo Chris..........we're all pullin' for ya!  Speedy recovery!!

Regards,

Bob

Reply by Bagface, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:17 am

Good luck; will be pulling for you…when is your surgery?

Reply by ron in mich, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:59 am

Good luck hope all goes well and a speedy recovery.

Reply by warrior, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 am

Ditto on everything mentioned above. 

Reply by Mtnman, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:59 pm

Hey, keep praying I am praying for you and God's healing power for you. 

Reply by vdahl, on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:15 pm

God Bless you Chris! I truly believe in the power of prayer and it warms my heart to see you have touched four corners and between... even across the pond! Please keep up posted, I'm sure it's heavy on you mind, but know you're cared for.

Vicki

Reply by britathrt60, on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:40 am

Thoughts and prayers to you Chris for a speedy recovery....it is absoutely horrible that you are going through this....Take care.

Angela

Reply by kangaroo , on Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi.  Wondering how your surgery went.  Hoping all is OK.  Just saw your post.  Will keep praying for you!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.