Anyone near Marion, VA?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
rondaelliott4

Looking for a neighbor to chat with to start.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

JOEHEALTHCARE

Yes, Tacoma , Wa. Joe

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
w30bob

Hi ronda,

I'm thinking Joe is about 2700 miles northwest of Marion and I'm about 350 miles more east than north of Marion. Guess it depends on how big you consider the neighborhood. I'd think that we're close enough to chat, but we're going to have to shout quite loud. I suggest we use the internet, as we'll both get pretty hoarse if it's a long conversation. Welcome to the club.

;O)

regards,

bob

Mark1070

You're near the appalachian trail so definately in my neighborhood. I live in Maryland.

Puppyluv56

We are all Cyber neighbors and are here for you to chat any time. We can each have a cup of coffee and talk it up!
Don't let distance rule your world. You ;can send emails or in the forum. Hope to see you in both !

Puppyluv

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
lovely

Feel free to post anytime about anything you need to discuss. This site has a lot of good informations.

ChrisP

Even I'm a neighbour, thanks to the internet (just keep different bedtimes, that's all.......)!