Ipad trouble

In this discussion
Replies
Views
xnine

I am on the computer now, on my Ipad the chat room is gone, I can not post to the forum, the button will not open and other things on the toolbar do not work. I did the CONTACT US and they said the chat room is on the bottom right. Maybe on their computer as it is on mine but not my Ipad.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lovely

Hi ;xnine, sorry you are having problems. I don't know anything about the ipad. Maybe someone can offer help. Good luck

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
w30bob

Sorry X..........I don't speak Apple. My Mom has one and it's the wackiest thing to me. Try Googling it.........that always seems to work these days.

later,

B

Morning glory

Hi xnine on my I pad the chat is on the bottom right. Hope you get things straightened out. I am not that literate computer wise.

Baw

Have you tried a reboot?

BAW

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
xnine

Reboot did not work. Goggle did not help either. I could not fallow what they were doing. Changes to java code or something. Still do not if it is the site or my IPad. Morning Glory says her IPad is working.

Baw

My IPAD is working too.

BAW

Baw

Ok.  If you can hit the blue back button once.  On the bottom of that screen should e a 'general chat button on the bottom.  In the middle of this page is 'information'. If the back button doesn't ' work, just find that page.  Hope this helps!

BAW

xnine

It came back just as mistoriously as it went away.

Baw

GREAT!!

BAW

lovely

Talk about things nbsp;mistoriously going away my lap top lost it's sound. When someone post a video I cant hear it.I have went in and looked at everything I can find about sound. Maybe it will come back like yours did, LOL