Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 21,6K + members

SOOOO SAD!

Have a Question? SIGN UP to get a quick answer.
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:33 pm

This is such a terribly sad time for the World.

Today I have cried for everyone for all of us .

Chris Cuomo Prime Time tested positive  for the virus 

I watch his show every night ..he is such a genuine,  wholesome 

Lovely reporter .. he always says 

"TOGETHER FOREVER AS ONE"

I'm warching him now as he reports from his home  and he is sick.

God bless him and help him feel better soon.

I know this is a depressing post but that is what life is right now

Depressing for all the  front line workers  the Nurses and Doctors 

Tirelessly working to save lives and in some cases losing their 

LIves in the process. ..How did this happen.. This is so surreal

It is like a War Siren that never ends ..It is relentless and doesn't  

Care who you are..where you live ..if you are rich or poor what 

Gender you are ..how old you are ..what color you are ..this is 

Truly  EVIL..I pray for  everyone suffering the loss of a loved one

I pray the world can recover from this  but it won't be  any time 

Soon..Be safe friends ..take care of yourselves  and your loved 

Ones ....sincerely.....Ange 😢😢

Sorry for the lack of grammar and the layout of this post. 

 

 

 

 

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi Ange, It is a sad time sorry to hear that news. We just need to pray and follow the instruction given. Stay safe

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:00 pm

  Hi Ange,

I know, and everyone is feeling this right along with you. And now beginning to see it get closer and closer each passing day. My prayers are with you too. Please keep your families safe. Call others and just let them know you care. That is important. It's healthy to vent everyone. Stay safe,..mountain. 

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:24 pm
Mtnman wrote:

  Hi Ange,

I know, and everyone is feeling this right along with you. And now beginning to see it get closer and closer each passing day. My prayers are with you too. Please keep your families safe. Call others and just let them know you care. That is important. It's healthy to vent everyone. Stay safe,..mountain. 


Thanks Mountain 

My grandkids are older so they know why we cant visit each other sure do miss those big hugs ..thank goodness for the Internet .

Be safe.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 pm

Most people will recover from this terrible virus.. we must stay strong and have faith. Many of us have chronic diseases and know the true story of hope and faith.✌️

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:10 pm

Yeah, I watched Chris Cuomo tonight, too, and I'm so hoping he comes through this okay. 

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 pm
Mtnman wrote:

  Hi Ange,

I know, and everyone is feeling this right along with you. And now beginning to see it get closer and closer each passing day. My prayers are with you too. Please keep your families safe. Call others and just let them know you care. That is important. It's healthy to vent everyone. Stay safe,..mountain. 

Mountain- Your posts always make me feel calm. Please stay safe everyone!

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 am

Hello Ange.

Thanks for this post as it sums up what most of us are feeling at this difficult time. I am quite impressed with those people who are continuing to work from home (despite haveing the virus) and bring us things like the news and some entertainment, when they could easily use it as an excuse to opt out. I am even more impressed with the frontline staff in all indistries who are practically supporting us in these hard times. It must be very emotionally draining, especially for those in the medical profession who are watching people die and still catering to their physical an emotional needs.

Trying hard to find some silver lining to this situation, we find that all sorts of air pollution have dramatically reduced since people are staying at home and self-isolating. ( In urban areas, this pollution used to be responsible for far more illnesses and deaths than this virus so far). Perhaps, when this pandemic has ended, we humans will have a chance to reflect on what else has been devastating our lives, and we have done very little to curb its influence or effects. 

Best wishes

Bill 

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:07 am

I'm waiting for Alfred Hitchcock to yell "Cut"!   So we can then return to life as we knew it.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:44 pm
Bill wrote:

Hello Ange.

Thanks for this post as it sums up what most of us are feeling at this difficult time. I am quite impressed with those people who are continuing to work from home (despite haveing the virus) and bring us things like the news and some entertainment, when they could easily use it as an excuse to opt out. I am even more impressed with the frontline staff in all indistries who are practically supporting us in these hard times. It must be very emotionally draining, especially for those in the medical profession who are watching people die and still catering to their physical an emotional needs.

Trying hard to find some silver lining to this situation, we find that all sorts of air pollution have dramatically reduced since people are staying at home and self-isolating. ( In urban areas, this pollution used to be responsible for far more illnesses and deaths than this virus so far). Perhaps, when this pandemic has ended, we humans will have a chance to reflect on what else has been devastating our lives, and we have done very little to curb its influence or effects. 

Best wishes

Bill 

Bill you are so right all of those working on the frontlines have to be very tired and sometimes we don't realize how much we need them. Something like this makes think more about each other and how we have let petty things interfer with our relationships. Maybe this will make us think about our lives and any changes we need to make. Stay safe

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi Anmge.  My thoughts are not much different from yours and I think we feel the same.  I'm betting Chris will get well quickly.  Can't imagine a zillion prayers not working.

Sincerely,

Mike

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 pm
iMacG5 wrote:

Hi Anmge.  My thoughts are not much different from yours and I think we feel the same.  I'm betting Chris will get well quickly.  Can't imagine a zillion prayers not working.

Sincerely,

Mike


Hi Mike ..

I pray Chris gets better soon..he's such an awesome man.

Ange

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi Guys,

  I'm no fan of CNN, but don't want anyone to have to deal with this virus.  So I wish Chris the best and a speedy recovery.  There will be lots of lessons learned by the masses from this one, but as is commonplace those lessons will be short lived.  You're starting to see it in the media already.......folks are starting to point fingers and blame folks for the pandemic.  Pelosi even tried to sneak a Corona virus "investigation" of how President Trump is handling it into the last virus funding bill.  It's going to be up to us the people to rise up and say enough is enough with all the bullshit, but it's parents who need to start teaching their kids.  I'm not sure when parents started not being parents, but that trend needs to reverse.  It's probably too late for us, but the younger folks still have a shot at a having a truly better world to live in.  We'll see......only time will tell.......but I won't be betting the farm on any of it.  Stay safe everybody!!  

 

regards,

bob

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:56 am
w30bob wrote:

Hi Guys,

  I'm no fan of CNN, but don't want anyone to have to deal with this virus.  So I wish Chris the best and a speedy recovery.  There will be lots of lessons learned by the masses from this one, but as is commonplace those lessons will be short lived.  You're starting to see it in the media already.......folks are starting to point fingers and blame folks for the pandemic.  Pelosi even tried to sneak a Corona virus "investigation" of how President Trump is handling it into the last virus funding bill.  It's going to be up to us the people to rise up and say enough is enough with all the bullshit, but it's parents who need to start teaching their kids.  I'm not sure when parents started not being parents, but that trend needs to reverse.  It's probably too late for us, but the younger folks still have a shot at a having a truly better world to live in.  We'll see......only time will tell.......but I won't be betting the farm on any of it.  Stay safe everybody!!  

 

regards,

bob


You are so right about the BS 

Trump is  blaming the lack of much needed supplies for this virus on Obama. .what a JOKE that is. .Trump has been President for 36 months now it's time  he damn well  acted like it.  

I think you should run for President Bob because you are definitely smarter than a 5th grader..Stay safe!

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:35 am

" This too shall pass ".

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:07 pm
britathrt60 wrote:


You are so right about the BS 

Trump is  blaming the lack of much needed supplies for this virus on Obama. .what a JOKE that is. .Trump has been President for 36 months now it's time  he damn well  acted like it.  

I think you should run for President Bob because you are definitely smarter than a 5th grader..Stay safe!

So much conflicting information flying around out there right now. The only people I believe are Dr.s Fauci, Birx, and Gupta.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:25 pm
Bagface wrote:

So much conflicting information flying around out there right now. The only people I believe are Dr.s Fauci, Birx, and Gupta.

If you think the BS is flying now........just wait until we get over the hump and start the downhill slide back to normalcy.  Once it's thought we're on our way out of this mess the BS will be thick enough to cut with a knife.  And with an upcoming election on the horizon it's going to be non-stop 24/7 unbelievable.  Hang on tight folks..........this rodeo is just getting started!!

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:00 pm
Bagface wrote:

So much conflicting information flying around out there right now. The only people I believe are Dr.s Fauci, Birx, and Gupta.


100% agree with you bag face. .stay safe!

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:15 pm
w30bob wrote:

If you think the BS is flying now........just wait until we get over the hump and start the downhill slide back to normalcy.  Once it's thought we're on our way out of this mess the BS will be thick enough to cut with a knife.  And with an upcoming election on the horizon it's going to be non-stop 24/7 unbelievable.  Hang on tight folks..........this rodeo is just getting started!!


This isn't about Republicans or Dems for god sake !THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DYING! - This original topic was expressing the sadness the world is in due to COVID'19  not political Mumbo Jumbo! That's a whole different topic Bob.

 

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi Ange,

 Ok.........you obviously can't run my Presidential election committee!  

But seriously, if you go back up and look at my original reply to your post..........my point was that the BS has already started, and we as a people need to stop it......and I blamed parents.  That's all I said. 

I believe it was YOUR reply to mine, ie, "You are so right about the BS. Trump is blaming the lack of much needed supplies for this virus on Obama. .what a JOKE that is. Trump has been President for 36 months now it's time he damn well acted like it." that brought it into the political relm.  Then I refrained from pointing out any hypocrisy regarding the previous administration or politics in general, and simply stated the BS would be getting much worse.  I surely didn't say we shouldn't be saddened by what's happening, as I'm sure we all are.  Sorry if what I said upset you.    

regards,

bob

 

And hey.........all you onlookers who "liked" my responses on here.........cut it out........look at the trouble you've gotten me into!  UGH.

   

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:43 pm
w30bob wrote:

Hi Ange,

 Ok.........you obviously can't run my Presidential election committee!  

But seriously, if you go back up and look at my original reply to your post..........my point was that the BS has already started, and we as a people need to stop it......and I blamed parents.  That's all I said. 

I believe it was YOUR reply to mine, ie, "You are so right about the BS. Trump is blaming the lack of much needed supplies for this virus on Obama. .what a JOKE that is. Trump has been President for 36 months now it's time he damn well acted like it." that brought it into the political relm.  Then I refrained from pointing out any hypocrisy regarding the previous administration or politics in general, and simply stated the BS would be getting much worse.  I surely didn't say we shouldn't be saddened by what's happening, as I'm sure we all are.  Sorry if what I said upset you.    

regards,

bob

 

And hey.........all you onlookers who "liked" my responses on here.........cut it out........look at the trouble you've gotten me into!  UGH.

   

Okey Dokey Bob ...actually your dig at PELOSI brought it into the Political relm. .but......

I surrender..I'm waving my white flag  🙋 😷

Stay Safe!

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:25 am

you two need to get a room! :) ( you know who you are!) :) 

 

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:55 pm
warrior wrote:

you two need to get a room! :) ( you know who you are!) :) 

 

Welcome back we have missed you. Stay safe

Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:12 pm
warrior wrote:

you two need to get a room! :) ( you know who you are!) :) 

 

Oh crap..........there goes the neighborhood!

Welcome back Kimosabe!  See everyone..........I told you he'd be back.  And to be careful what you wished for!!!

 

;0)

 

bob

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:56 pm
warrior wrote:

you two need to get a room! :) ( you know who you are!) :) 

 


Warriors back YAY! !

Hi stranger what's up???? Don't be disappearing any more we need you here to keep Bob on his toes LOL.😀 

On a serious note..glad you are ok ..worry about you ya know!

Ange

Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:55 pm
britathrt60 wrote:


Warriors back YAY! !

Hi stranger what's up???? Don't be disappearing any more we need you here to keep Bob on his toes LOL.😀 

On a serious note..glad you are ok ..worry about you ya know!

Ange


you mean to keep 

Bob in his sky high heels? dont you?  heard about the hat he got.  now he needs a blouse and skirt for it.  ( yea I'm back like a hemroid). 

It's good to have u all out here.  thank you for your concern and well wishes. I will return. like the lone ranger.  stay safe folks. --Warroir 

Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:58 pm
warrior wrote:


you mean to keep 

Bob in his sky high heels? dont you?  heard about the hat he got.  now he needs a blouse and skirt for it.  ( yea I'm back like a hemroid). 

It's good to have u all out here.  thank you for your concern and well wishes. I will return. like the lone ranger.  stay safe folks. --Warroir 

Welcome home, Warrior

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Well..........ummm..........I agree with the hemorrhoid part!  

NO.........Just jacking with ya Bro!.......you know I luv ya.  Keep ducking and jiving to keep away from that virus.  Everyone knows New Jersey is the "armpit of the nation"..............and the virus loves warm spots!

Stay safe!

 

XOXO,

Bob  

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:59 pm
Bagface wrote:

Welcome home, Warrior


Stay safe Warrior  😙

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.
All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Currently online: 7    
2 members & 5 visitors