Hope Everyone Is OK

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lovely

I hope everyone is doing good. I was just wondering why on one is posting. I only got three notifications since last night around 12:00. It is 5:o5pmTuesday here. I had to go to the hospital this morning to have the stent in my ;ureter tube changed out. I was gone all day and was surprized when I checked the site and only three notification was there. Anyway I just hope everyone is ok. Stay safe

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Hi lovely,

I've been nothing the same and wondering. I think some are trying to make the best of it while others may get sucked into the television news. I hope everyone is just been busy with life.

I have noticed more people getting out with their families, whether walking or kids just playing in the yard. Some more at the stores but most have masks so I think there is a lot of fear, so back to watching the news.

It's said but everyone copes in different ways I guess.

Hope everyone is okay as well. Take care all.

....mountain.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
kmedup

Hi,

I hope your stent replacement worked well. I can't say for other ostomates, but I am "Zooming" courses almost 24/7 so that select post secondary students fnish their academic year, as many faciliators are not familiar with online delivery. It keeps me indoors, except for exercise, and safe. K

lovely

Ok bedtime talk to y"all later. Stay safe

Bill

Hello Lovely.

I hope everythiing went okay for you at the hospital. Notifications are sometimes a fickle affair on this site, so I have come to almost ignore them. Of course, their are participants from around the world, which means the time zones can interfere with communications. On the other hand, sometimes people simply don't post!

Best wishes

BillĀ 

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister