Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 24,1K + members

PROFILE CHANGED PERMANENTLY

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate.org
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:09 pm

Many of you on here have peeked into my profile and my photos .
Have you ever noticed the change in my profile status ? I have removed seeking a relationship and a travel partner for the reasons below.

When I joined this fabulous site, I honestly had no idea that it was also a dating site . I did put relationship , but that didn’t mean to me seeking a mate .To me a relationship also means friends of all types.
Although I’m a widow of a 30 yr confusing marriage( that I won’t go into ),I strongly believe that if a mutually loving relationship with a man forms, it will be that of fate ,curiosity ,friendship, then blossom into love .
Like getting hit with a brick , like Romeo and Juliet,me as Rupenzil letting her hair down until Prince Charming finds me . Is that living in my thoughts of a fairy tale ,thinking that my true soulmate is out there accepting me as me ?
I’m a simple honest girl , no frills , quite complicated along with my many physical issues as well as an ileostomy. I strive to make myself better and pick myself up every time I fall ( and I fall into my hole many times ).
Well my fellow people , I have finally and cautiously let my guard down . I have been hit over my head with a brick . The brick of Love .
About 9 months ago after I joined this site ,I peeked at photos and read profiles and forums. I texted and spoke on the phone to a specific man . I dumped him thinking…… this isn’t the man for me and someone else peeked my interest on here . Yet , I couldn’t get this man off my mind . Although he (just like me have our issues), there was something holding me back ….yet something stronger pulling me back to him . He had no bio, just a photo and his bio simply said “ To Be Continued”.This peaked my curiosity.
To make my already long story short …I began speaking with him again thru here , texting , phone , FaceTime and several weeks ago he flew across the United States to meet me. We had the greatest time together . He met my family and we drove to another state to meet his. We lived thru life realities and total bliss like heaven . A storybook dream coming true .My gut feeling was right all along …I’m in Love 🥰 with him ,as is he is in love with me.
There is a purpose of this true story …there is love out there on this site . There is hope to find your soulmate to fill your heart and dreams ,happiness, support, and love .
Ritz and Panguy together as ourselves . Pee and Poo together . Ileo & Urost.
I hope you all find what you’re seeking as we have .Thanks for reading .
P.S…. Sorry ladies , Panguy is out of bounds now….
He Loves Me Unconditionally 💕& I love him .
Ritz (Panguy has approved this story as well to post !)

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Congratulations on finding eachother! Sometimes we need a brick in the head to really open our eyes. Very happy for you both💗

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi , congratulations  ❤❤❤ . It may be rare but I was lucky enough to find the love of my life on this site .. and another ...All I will say is grab it by both hands , question nothing , just take the beautiful thing that life has given you , Love and cherish every moment from now on with your love ☘🐻. Never take anything for granted and just enjoy every minute together .  Soooo  happy for you 🥳🥳🥳

I no longer have my sweet Kitty to hold but her unconditional love changed me and my life  and gave me someting I will always cherish , her Love . 

Eamon .

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:47 pm

Hey Ritzer..........that's GREAT!!!  So awesome to see good things happen to good people!!  Best of luck to you guys! Wooo-Hoooo!

;0)

bob

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:09 pm

In the backpacking world, we have trail angels who help hikers if they find themselves in need. This site has some truly amazing 'ostomy angels' who understand the plight and just want to help others. They work behind the scenes to help people. I have met some of the most amazing people here who've facilitated my transition from an emergency ileostomate to someone who once again embraces life. I only wish I had found this site sooner. Don't be afraid to put yourselves out there. Express your issues and ask for help. Ostomates live to help each other. 

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Congrats! That's a great story! It's been 10 years for me on this site and I'm still waiting/hoping to meet my soulmate. You're one of the lucky ones, so good for you both! Cheers! 

Uro2011

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Congrats! That's a great story! It's been 10 years for me on this site and I'm still waiting/hoping to meet my soulmate. You're one of the lucky ones, so good for you both! Cheers! 

Uro2011

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:38 pm

Ritz,

i am so happy for you and Panguy! Never thought this was a dating site but nice to know that it does put people together that have more in common than the most of the world! 
You both are lucky!

I wish you the best,

Puppyluv

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:11 pm

Put some cheesewiz on that cracker.😀

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Ritz and pan  congratulations on finding love on this site. I am so happy for you two. 

Rebecca

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:18 pm

woohoo! congratulations to you both! 

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:31 pm

So happy for you and panguy. He must be special to fly so far to meet you.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:22 am

Hello Ritz.
Thank you so much for sharing your good news and I wish to add my own congratulations to you both.
When I first came on here, it did not occur to me that it might be used as a dating site. However, on reflection, anywhere and everywhere has that potential for bringing people together in all sorts of ways, including emotional love. I am with you all the way, when you say: " I strongly believe that if a mutually loving relationship (with a man) forms, it will be that of fate, curiosity, friendship, then blossom into love ". However, I also believe that there is an animalistic attraction that can create a very strong bond between two people ( or between a person and their pet!), that cannot be completely written off as being invalid. Although, for myself, I have a deep mistrust of uncontrolled emotions, so I prefer the sort of relationship that is worked upon in a way so that it develops as stronger and more reliable the longer it continues. As is my wont, I have previously written a few rhymes on this subject so I take the opportunity of resurrecting one of them here for you both. (others can be found on my profile0
Best wishes
Bill

WHAT KIND OF LOVE?

Love can be a lightning strike.
Shocking, bright, then gone.
That’s not the kind that I would like.
To build my love upon.

A love like flowers bought with cash.
Brings forth those loving sighs.
But like the light of lightning flash.
The beauty quickly dies.

A stallion with his speed so fast.
Captures the gamblers gaze.
But stallion’s stamina will not last.
It’s just a passing phase.

I know that lightning love so well.
Intense and full of fire.
‘Twas without thinking that I fell.
In that hypnotic mire.

The love I want is not like this.
It’s good and sound and strong.
My ideal love’s a prognosis.
That grows and lingers long.

I like the love that gardeners give.
To plants within their care.
To maximise their chance to live.
And in that life they share.

Topiary is a skill admired.
Where shape will come in time.
With care and love it is inspired.
Like rhythm in a rhyme.

I like to plant an acorn seed.
Then tend and watch it grow.
This is the long-term love I need.
And that’s the love I sow.

I’m like a shire-horse strong and proud.
Working all year round.
No need to shout my love out loud.
In deeds it can be found.

I want love that stands the test.
Consistent and secure.
For me that type of love’s the best.
It shows my love’s mature

B. Withers 2011

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:45 am

Wow...as I read your post, I could swear that I heard music playing in the background.  Sounded like a love song.... So, is it going to be Ariz or Mass???

Last edited by HenryM on Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:52 am

Hey! That is real ritzy Ritz. Many congratulations and best wishes.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:36 am

Happy Sunday Ritz, I'm happy for both of you!  May your love continue to flourish!

Best Wishes, 

Angelicamarie

Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 am

HenryM wrote:  

Wow...as I read your post, I could swear that I heard music playing in the background.  Sounded like a love song.... So, is it going to be Ariz or Mass???

Arizona ..although my brother lives only 10 miles away near Panguy in Mass  (my brother is in CT ). ...But I do believe that northern cooler AZ would be better suited for us both . I'm in the low hot desert 🌵. One never knows ! 
Thankyou Henry for the good thoughts . We can't wait to see each other in person again .

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:16 pm

Hi Ritz,  I am so happy for you both!  May your love grow stronger as time goes by.  Don't waste a moment!  Congrats!

Terry

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:38 pm

hi friends thank you for all your well wishes believe me when i say no one wants to see us flourish more than i it was a hard rollercoaste ride to get where we are now very happy and comitted to eachother ritz doesnt leave an easypath to follow she said she dumped me at first yes and understandablewhat she doesnt say is  she dumped me not once not twice not three but four times but when she came back i was there with open arms for her  i like her kept being drawn back i just could not let her go because i knew i was good for her i know now that she was just being very careful of her heart andGUYS on line our feelingsare now securely set in stone i honestly could not be any happier and proud to have my ritz by my side she is a most wonderful woman and i feel so lucky to have her again thank you all for your well wishes panguy

Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:23 pm

panguy wrote:  

hi friends thank you for all your well wishes believe me when i say no one wants to see us flourish more than i it was a hard rollercoaste ride to get where we are now very happy and comitted to eachother ritz doesnt leave an easypath to follow she said she dumped me at first yes and understandablewhat she doesnt say is  she dumped me not once not twice not three but four times but when she came back i was there with open arms for her  i like her kept being drawn back i just could not let her go because i knew i was good for her i know now that she was just being very careful of her heart andGUYS on line our feelingsare now securely set in stone i honestly could not be any happier and proud to have my ritz by my side she is a most wonderful woman and i feel so lucky to have her again thank you all for your well wishes panguy

Oh Panguy ... I am so sorry I did make you ride the roller coaster , probably the biggest,longest one .... but just know our feet are firmly back on the ground . Just think how fun life can be with the right person ,and you're the right person . My ray of sunshine ☀️.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:24 am

This is a delightful post to read - the very best good news: warmest good wishes to you, Ritz and Panguy!

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:33 am

Hi Ritz and panguy 

Congratulations to you both. It's great to hear something positive on the site. Can I ask one question though? If you decide to get married can I be your bridesmaid lol 😂. No serious good luck on a very bright future XX 

Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:38 am

Hey Ritz,  Congrats to you.  That is so nice to hear that you found true love. Stay well.  Penguins7

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Enjoy ! Enjoy!!!

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:40 pm

Congratulations!!

Ritz and Panguy,

I knew there would be the next love story happen on this site and I agree with what Puppyluv said  this site brings people together. Good luck and well wishes to you both!  ...mountain. 

Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:12 pm

To ritz, & Pan,   congratulations to both of you, for weathering " what if's", and taking a real leap of faith on finding love...     Best of luck to the both of you.   Marsha  

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:57 am

How cool!  He seemed like a very nice fellow.  I am glad you found each other and I wish you the best!

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.