Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 24,1K + members

I just figured something out ….

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate.org
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:55 pm

How to Have a Smokin' Hot Body 

1 ...Have A Body 

2- Go to Arizona 

3- Walk from target to your car in the parking lot !!! 
hotter than hot for all body types , instantly 

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:36 pm

In the ttiple digits !! I get to have a  luke warm body here in Sunny Marin County ..lol...up around 80 today . Perfect weather for my Tomato plants and Pepper..yum yumm.

Try not to burst into flames !!  Have fun ☘🐻

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:29 pm

Hi Ritz, 

Like the song goes: "when your hot your hot". 🙂🙂

Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Hey Ritz

Can you send a few rays over to the UK please just for a change it's bloody raining here. Lol 😂 XX

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Hi Ritz,  We here on the southwest coast of Canada, just came out of a "heat dome".  Ever notice they have all these fancy new weather related expressions that we never used to have?  Anyway, we were  42 to 42 C, or 107 to 113 F for you Americans, but a small town in our interior posted 49 C, or over 120 F, and was the hottest place in North America for three days in a row!  What is happening?  That same small town, Lytton,  just burned to the ground two days ago from a fast moving forest fire.  A very scary situation. 

Today is a balmy 35 C or 95 F, no complaints.

Terry

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Caz67 wrote:  

Hey Ritz

Can you send a few rays over to the UK please just for a change it's bloody raining here. Lol 😂 XX

We are so dry and running out of water here . We get excited just to have a few sprinkles..which rarely happens . I'll send the sun while you send us rain ...please 

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:54 pm

delgrl525 wrote:  

Hi Ritz,  We here on the southwest coast of Canada, just came out of a "heat dome".  Ever notice they have all these fancy new weather related expressions that we never used to have?  Anyway, we were  42 to 42 C, or 107 to 113 F for you Americans, but a small town in our interior posted 49 C, or over 120 F, and was the hottest place in North America for three days in a row!  What is happening?  That same small town, Lytton,  just burned to the ground two days ago from a fast moving forest fire.  A very scary situation. 

Today is a balmy 35 C or 95 F, no complaints.

Terry

Stay hydrated 

Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:50 am

Ritz

I don't know what's going on in Michigan¡

Since the beginning of spring we've had extreme heat, temps dipping down to the 30's,  rain and flooding. We're getting some of everything and it's still weird.

E& I

Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:22 am

Ritz wrote:  

We are so dry and running out of water here . We get excited just to have a few sprinkles..which rarely happens . I'll send the sun while you send us rain ...please 

Hi Ritz

Yes I will gladly send some over to you sounds like you need it most. Just thought I'd let you know we are just in the middle of a thunderstorm ⛈️⛈️ never rains it pours as they say 😂. Keep safe and keep smiling my friend XX ❤️

Azdancer
Nurse
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:15 am

I live in Phoenix, know exactly what you're talking about !!  

Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:29 pm

I used to live in southern Louisiana. Never got as hot as Arizona et al, but the humidity always hovered around 85-90% along with the 85-90 degree days - solidly, every day from May through October!. Even early in the morning, walking out to the mailbox and back caused your body to be drenched in sweat. But sweating never did any good, because it couldn't evaporate in the humidity! I'm so glad I live in Kentucky now.

Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Hi Ritz and all the gang . Reading your collective posts it becomes even more clear why so many people want to live in the San Francisco Bay Area  😎.  We get the high temps , 70- 80 but the heat draws in the Ocean air over the coastal hills . The seawater is Very !! Cold  and airflow over the cold water means that the fog rolls over the hills every afternoon and turns on the "Air Conditioner " for us . Every morning the deck is very wet , like it rained but no , just the overnight fog . There can be a 40 degree difference between AM  and  PM .  I lived in an area of SF called " The Sunset " ( guess why the nae ) . I could stand at my door  needing a winter coat and on the next block it could be 30 degrees hotter , a block away !! .the fog is like a white/ grey wall across the road . , one side can be 50 deg f  and across the street  80 deg f .  Some days going to the city you have to bring a change of clothes ...winter clothes . A wise man once said , " the coldest winter I ever felt was a Summer in San Feancisco "  , he got it right . If you come to see our lively city pack winter  And summer clothes !! No rain just cold fog .  Anyplace outside city limits will be 80 and up . This is such an amazing and fascinating part of our world . ☘🐻  Eamon 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.