Finally!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
freedancer

Hi folks, I finally was able to get my right shoulder rotator cuff repaired today. No pain right now due tonerve block but I know it's coming. My son is here to help for three days. This one was a little rough. My 02 sats dropped and I had to get some 02 added until I could get up to walk then the sats settled down. So I have 6 to 8 weeks of healing and PT. Hope you are all well!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Earth Angel

Feel better soon Freedancer! Remember to ice , ice, ice!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Ritz

Feel better . Rest and follow orders . I had my second wrist done last week . It's hard being one handed .

get better, ritz

Ebony&Ivory

Freedancer mine rotator cuff was injured in an auto accident years ago. I was seeing a workers comp doctor for my injuries. He was busy pretending that I wasn't hurt so he never told me that it was something that could've been repaired.

It's probably not too late but the thought of another surgery gives me a headache. Lol

Get well soon!

E I

panguy

glad to herehope no issues take care

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
lovely

Hope you have a speedt recovery. Take it easy and best wishes,

w30bob

Hi Free,

Must be good to finally have that fixed!You're like the third person I've talked to this week that had that done. Must be national ;rotator cuff repair week or something!Glad to hear it all went well. Yeah, those nerve blocks are something else.........got one at the dentist the other day and was talking like a moron for at least 24 hours. Hey......no comments from the peanut gallery about that!!

Good to hear you're doing well!!

regards,

bob

freedancer

Nice to hear from you. I am surviving my first night. I will be sleeping in the recliner for a couple of days. I haven't had much pain yet but typing on the internet with one hand albeit the non-dominate hand. Hope you are doing well!

ron in mich

Hi Free hope your recovery goes smooth and give yourself time to heal.

Morning glory

Hi Freedancer, I hope your recovery goes well. I am glad your son is there to help you out.

Rebecca

Puppyluv56

Hi Freedancer!
So glad you finally was able to get that done! Not a fun thing to go through but it is over now! Well all but the healing but that is progress. Hope you have a speedy recovery and don't try to do too much! Rest and enjoy being pampered by your son for a few days!
Pup

Casper9

Hi Freedancer,

Glad you are on the road to recovery. Get lots of rest and follow doctor's orders

Take care of your self, and feel better soon!

Casper