Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

COVID Vaccine.........Is it what they say it is?

Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:40 am
This is a great community. Consider joining.

Hi Gang,

Seeing as how you guys enjoy the vidoes I put on here so much..........here's one on the COVID vaccines.  It MIGHT piss you off.......or it might not.  This time I won't say which (I'm learning!).  TRY to keep it civilized so we don't lose any more members to ostomates behaving badly.  It will be taken down shortly I'm sure, so watch it while you can.  It's not very technical, so everyone can enjoy.  Well.......maybe "enjoy" is the wrong word.  Let's just say "can watch and form their own opinion"......yeah that's better.  Now all you Kool-Aid drinkers........please form a line over there, to the right, and roll up your sleeve.  Actually roll them both up........they have boosters available now too!!  And yes, I got my vaccine back in May.  Buyer's remorse?  Can't be.....I didn't pay anything for it......at least not yet.    

https://odysee.com/If-They-Get-Jabbed-After-Watching-This-They-Are-Beyond-Saving:d6422cc2dda47459cc20a66079c2ebfddbed3b6b

Luv you guys!!

;0)

bob

These are the top 5 issues ostomates face:

1. Dating and relationships
2. Concealing the pouch
3. Foods to eat and avoid
4. Losing or gaining weight
5. Pouch ballooning

Check out this video from MeetAnOstoMate.
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Hello Bob.

I watched the video - before it gets taken down. 

My impression was that it was a very slick sales-pitch for anti-vaccines. Thus, anyone who is likely to buy into the message. probably doesn't need the message. Anyone who doesn't like this sort of sales-pitch, is likely to dismiss it as yet another well-constructed sales-pitch that is designed to appeal to those who are easily persuaded.  (This is not to imply that the 'other side' are not doing precisely the same thing). 

I particularly liked the comparisons with computer hackers - as, in my experience, they seem to be very effective in what they do! 

On the whole, I conclude that the 'system' of overt and covert communication seems to be working well and the two polar views are being represented. (maybe in different formats and differing channels.) 

What peeks my interest most, are not the polarised opposites, but all those valuable nuances in between the extremes. Many people will be inclined not to want the vaccination if they have not been directly affected by the virus themselves or within their close family and friends. Those who have been affected personally, are more likely to be 'sold' the sales-pitch from the other side.

At one stage in my life, I made a great deal of money from 'selling' people 'things'. Interestingly, these were mostly 'ideas' which were attached to an object or two. We live in a 'consumer' society, so many people are easily 'sold' on whatever happens to be presented to them at the time (I believe this is referred to as a 'must-have' attitude).

There are very few people who have the ability or skills to think things through for themselves. Hence, they become 'followers' of other people's ideas, and want all those things that other people have got. Whilst this is encouraged, it is not sustainable in the long-term and the direction the world is headed  at present, will probably continue until  humans have used up all the 'consumables' and there becomes nothing left. 

I therefore take a relatively neutral, philosophical view of the vaccine programme, as my overriding conception is of the human race, being on a race to destruction. So, does it really matter what we are doing to our bodies in the interim? 

Best wishes

Bill   

Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:10 pm

There is one point missing from the video. Why are more unvaccinated people in the hospital than vaccinated ones? Something must be working.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:13 pm

hi , i got my booster yesterday at south chadderton methodist church ... will let you all know if i turn into a bug-eyed zombie or a green lizard . have a nice day.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:07 pm

patrickrichardson1946 wrote:

hi , i got my booster yesterday at south chadderton methodist church ... will let you all know if i turn into a bug-eyed zombie or a green lizard . have a nice day.

Yes, please do let us know Patrick!  LOL!!

Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Bill wrote:

Hello Bob.

I watched the video - before it gets taken down. 

My impression was that it was a very slick sales-pitch for anti-vaccines. Thus, anyone who is likely to buy into the message. probably doesn't need the message. Anyone who doesn't like this sort of sales-pitch, is likely to dismiss it as yet another well-constructed sales-pitch that is designed to appeal to those who are easily persuaded.  (This is not to imply that the 'other side' are not doing precisely the same thing). 

I particularly liked the comparisons with computer hackers - as, in my experience, they seem to be very effective in what they do! 

On the whole, I conclude that the 'system' of overt and covert communication seems to be working well and the two polar views are being represented. (maybe in different formats and differing channels.) 

What peeks my interest most, are not the polarised opposites, but all those valuable nuances in between the extremes. Many people will be inclined not to want the vaccination if they have not been directly affected by the virus themselves or within their close family and friends. Those who have been affected personally, are more likely to be 'sold' the sales-pitch from the other side.

At one stage in my life, I made a great deal of money from 'selling' people 'things'. Interestingly, these were mostly 'ideas' which were attached to an object or two. We live in a 'consumer' society, so many people are easily 'sold' on whatever happens to be presented to them at the time (I believe this is referred to as a 'must-have' attitude).

There are very few people who have the ability or skills to think things through for themselves. Hence, they become 'followers' of other people's ideas, and want all those things that other people have got. Whilst this is encouraged, it is not sustainable in the long-term and the direction the world is headed  at present, will probably continue until  humans have used up all the 'consumables' and there becomes nothing left. 

I therefore take a relatively neutral, philosophical view of the vaccine programme, as my overriding conception is of the human race, being on a race to destruction. So, does it really matter what we are doing to our bodies in the interim? 

Best wishes

Bill   

Hi Bill,  I completely agree with you that the human race is on a path to self destruction.  It seems to have speeded up significantly with this pandemic, and the numbers of people refusing to accept a drug designed to reduce their chances of serious illness or death.  I wish it was as easy as some make it out to be, that they are just exercising their right to autonomy over their own bodies.  Unfortunately, in their decision to not get vaccinated, they are increasing the risk of serious illness or death to everyone around them, vaccinated or not.  The proof is in the pudding, as they say.  Our hospitals are bursting at the seams with primarily unvaccinated Covid patients, the ICU beds are overflowing, sometimes delaying non-Covid patients from being treated in a timely fashion.  Surgeries are being cancelled.  Everyone's ability to live a so-called normal life is being affected with restrictions in place, mask wearing, distancing, restrictions on social gatherings, travel, the need for vaccine passports, etc.  None of these things would be necessary if everyone got vaccinated.  We would all be back to our normal lives.  Instead, there is no end in sight.  We are doing a lot better here in Canada, where 82% of those eligible are fully vaccinated (nearly 83% in B.C. and increasing) but it's still not enough to get us out of this.  

I do believe we are watching the accelerated decline of the human race.  Maybe the dogs will take over, that is if we have left it habitable for mammals.  They are a lot smarter than us anyway.

All the best,

Terry

Past Member
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:05 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Hi Bill,  I completely agree with you that the human race is on a path to self destruction.  It seems to have speeded up significantly with this pandemic, and the numbers of people refusing to accept a drug designed to reduce their chances of serious illness or death.  I wish it was as easy as some make it out to be, that they are just exercising their right to autonomy over their own bodies.  Unfortunately, in their decision to not get vaccinated, they are increasing the risk of serious illness or death to everyone around them, vaccinated or not.  The proof is in the pudding, as they say.  Our hospitals are bursting at the seams with primarily unvaccinated Covid patients, the ICU beds are overflowing, sometimes delaying non-Covid patients from being treated in a timely fashion.  Surgeries are being cancelled.  Everyone's ability to live a so-called normal life is being affected with restrictions in place, mask wearing, distancing, restrictions on social gatherings, travel, the need for vaccine passports, etc.  None of these things would be necessary if everyone got vaccinated.  We would all be back to our normal lives.  Instead, there is no end in sight.  We are doing a lot better here in Canada, where 82% of those eligible are fully vaccinated (nearly 83% in B.C. and increasing) but it's still not enough to get us out of this.  

I do believe we are watching the accelerated decline of the human race.  Maybe the dogs will take over, that is if we have left it habitable for mammals.  They are a lot smarter than us anyway.

All the best,

Terry

Hi Terry, I apologize for engaging but I would like to know have you gone to the hospitals that are bulging with COVID?  I have.  I live in Central Oregon in a little town in the high desert.  I had a few ER visits where I have been in and out in, one time less than an hour.  The ER was empty.  The huge tent was up out front and it was empty.  The parking lot for patients and clinics were empty.  So I went to the next biggest hospital and found the same thing.  Then off to our biggest hospital.  All doors are locked not due to Covid but due to all the nurses walking off the job as they will not be forced into vax.  They do have Covid patients in the largest hospital but not bulging and if I could get to there charts might not even be covid because everyone knows the numbers have been inflated.  I don't expect a response and to be honest just to sick these days with kidney n gallbladder and now possible diverticulitis again (which should have been removed) to even reply myself.  God bless Linda

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:44 pm

I got all 3 phizer 

Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Terry, I apologize for engaging but I would like to know have you gone to the hospitals that are bulging with COVID?  I have.  I live in Central Oregon in a little town in the high desert.  I had a few ER visits where I have been in and out in, one time less than an hour.  The ER was empty.  The huge tent was up out front and it was empty.  The parking lot for patients and clinics were empty.  So I went to the next biggest hospital and found the same thing.  Then off to our biggest hospital.  All doors are locked not due to Covid but due to all the nurses walking off the job as they will not be forced into vax.  They do have Covid patients in the largest hospital but not bulging and if I could get to there charts might not even be covid because everyone knows the numbers have been inflated.  I don't expect a response and to be honest just to sick these days with kidney n gallbladder and now possible diverticulitis again (which should have been removed) to even reply myself.  God bless Linda

Hi Gimo,

Interesting point you made there.  Our local hospital, the only one in the county, is a ghost town.  I was there 2 days ago.  The ER had 2 people in the waiting room and the parking lot was mostly empty. I went up to Georgetown Hospital in DC yesterday........the same one the President is taken to if needed.....same thing.  Crickets chirping in the place.  That's because although the number of infections is rising (well, the number of test positives is rising), the symptoms are mild, and don't require a hospital visit.  People seem to forget that this virus is only dangerous to people with other issues.  The vast majority of the population isn't going to be affected by it. Someday they'll re-adjust the death tally from all this and we'll see the truth.  But not today. 

Here's the funny thing......there are those who think the vaccine is the ticket........the only way to stop this virus.  The other methods of dealing with COVID have been supressed and labelled as fake news, conspiracies, etc.  BUT......and I found this very interesting.  When my brother (and mother) got COVID and went to the ER in New Jersey, a very liberal state, it seems all the other treatments for COVID that were labelled as bad, fake, or just not working.......were what they received from the hosptial.......in NJ!!  The stuff that got our obese President Trump clear of COVID and out of the hospital in just 3 days....is what was given to patients in NJ in the ER.  And despite those on the left wishing he'd drop dead.......he emerged fit as a fiddle in record time, much to the dismay of his detractors.  And so did my brother and my mother.  My bro was released in 2 days and my mom in 3 days.....and she had stage 4 lung cancer and COPD!  I asked a nurse who worked at the hosptial, and is a good friend of my family, why they were giving ER patients all the so-called "fake" treatments....and she said it was mandated buy the state's liberal governor......and it WORKED.  So stop and think about that for a second.  As usual, the hypocrites tell you one thing.......and then do the opposite for themselves.  That's how twisted this country has become.  And now we're all running around with 'who knows what' in our veins.  Nice, real nice.  

And I blame the previous administration for this, not sleepy Joe.........he doesn't even know what day it is, never mind how to treat a virus.  No, the previous administration got Big Pharma spooled up to make the 'vaccine', or whatever you want to call it, and wasn't smart enough to ask what it was.  Now to be fair, everyone was in a panic and the public was screaming for help, so it's easy to cast stones now.  But the whole thing wasn't handled as well as it could have been.  Water under the bridge perhaps, but we should NOW be told the truth about what the vaccine actually is, and long term test results should be forthcoming with no BS.  I can forgive them for acting in haste with good intentions, but now I want to know EXACTLY what they stuck in my arm and how it's going to affect my future.  They owe us that.  And I don't want to wait another 3 years until Trump gets re-elected to find out.  I want to know NOW.  Don't you??

Linda......get feeling better quickly..........we're all pulling for ya!!!  And let us know how you're making out!!

regards,

bob

Past Member
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:56 pm

w30bob wrote:

Hi Gimo,

Interesting point you made there.  Our local hospital, the only one in the county, is a ghost town.  I was there 2 days ago.  The ER had 2 people in the waiting room and the parking lot was mostly empty. I went up to Georgetown Hospital in DC yesterday........the same one the President is taken to if needed.....same thing.  Crickets chirping in the place.  That's because although the number of infections is rising (well, the number of test positives is rising), the symptoms are mild, and don't require a hospital visit.  People seem to forget that this virus is only dangerous to people with other issues.  The vast majority of the population isn't going to be affected by it. Someday they'll re-adjust the death tally from all this and we'll see the truth.  But not today. 

Here's the funny thing......there are those who think the vaccine is the ticket........the only way to stop this virus.  The other methods of dealing with COVID have been supressed and labelled as fake news, conspiracies, etc.  BUT......and I found this very interesting.  When my brother (and mother) got COVID and went to the ER in New Jersey, a very liberal state, it seems all the other treatments for COVID that were labelled as bad, fake, or just not working.......were what they received from the hosptial.......in NJ!!  The stuff that got our obese President Trump clear of COVID and out of the hospital in just 3 days....is what was given to patients in NJ in the ER.  And despite those on the left wishing he'd drop dead.......he emerged fit as a fiddle in record time, much to the dismay of his detractors.  And so did my brother and my mother.  My bro was released in 2 days and my mom in 3 days.....and she had stage 4 lung cancer and COPD!  I asked a nurse who worked at the hosptial, and is a good friend of my family, why they were giving ER patients all the so-called "fake" treatments....and she said it was mandated buy the state's liberal governor......and it WORKED.  So stop and think about that for a second.  As usual, the hypocrites tell you one thing.......and then do the opposite for themselves.  That's how twisted this country has become.  And now we're all running around with 'who knows what' in our veins.  Nice, real nice.  

And I blame the previous administration for this, not sleepy Joe.........he doesn't even know what day it is, never mind how to treat a virus.  No, the previous administration got Big Pharma spooled up to make the 'vaccine', or whatever you want to call it, and wasn't smart enough to ask what it was.  Now to be fair, everyone was in a panic and the public was screaming for help, so it's easy to cast stones now.  But the whole thing wasn't handled as well as it could have been.  Water under the bridge perhaps, but we should NOW be told the truth about what the vaccine actually is, and long term test results should be forthcoming with no BS.  I can forgive them for acting in haste with good intentions, but now I want to know EXACTLY what they stuck in my arm and how it's going to affect my future.  They owe us that.  And I don't want to wait another 3 years until Trump gets re-elected to find out.  I want to know NOW.  Don't you??

Linda......get feeling better quickly..........we're all pulling for ya!!!  And let us know how you're making out!!

regards,

bob

Oh Bob,  I now have c diff.  Highly contagious so I think my chance of getting my gallbladder out n getting reconnected just went down the tube.  I didn't truly expect to get reconnected but I did want him to fix the bad doctors work.  Apparently you can get this from antibiotics which this last year I have had more than not.  Now I have to go on another vancomycin.  I have had some severe vomiting from a few so hope this on call doctor looked at my chart.  I am miserable between the cramping, bladder infection m getting IM shots for it I am about at the end of my rope.  I keep thinking I am getting off this roller coaster ride just to find someone started it back up.  This too will pass and the only one I will surrender to is Jesus.  Now Bob they won't be sharing what they put in your arm and all things I have read say you can give it to those unvaxxed.  I still do believe this is a biological weapon used to depopulate.  Agenda 21 in full swing.  Next they will be rounding us up to keep the world safe oh n never to be seen again.  My wish is that we can all stay under the radar and live in peace.  God bless...

Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Well, since you asked, I have been in a hospital recently. I was just released two weeks ago after having surgery to remove the rest of my large bowel, and sew up my old colostomy site. I was in for four days. In fact, in the past two years, I have been hospitalized seven times, and only the first one was pre-Covid. My stays were from four to nine days in duration. Of the six stays that were during the time of Covid, three were through the ER and three were scheduled surgeries. This is in the second largest hospital in metro Vancouver, a huge facility. I remember walking the hallways after my first surgery, pre-Covid, and seeing rooms with empty beds, not many, but some. Since then, I have had several visits to the ER, some that resulted in me being admitted, and some where I was sent home. They were all nightmares. My shortest one was eight hours, after which I was sent home. One visit, which resulted in an admission, was over twelve hours, in a hallway, before they got a bed for me. In every admission I've had since the pandemic began, there was not an empty bed to be found, and there were even patients at the ends of hallways behind portable screens. My surgeries have been cancelled five times due to Covid. This last one was cancelled as the fourth wave became so bad. It was announced on the evening news that the province had decided to cancel all non-essential surgeries until further notice. My surgeon's office called me the next day to confirm that mine was cancelled. I waited two months to be rescheduled, only to have that one cancelled due to a last minute emergency, where they needed the OR. You might think that this didn't count as a cancellation due to Covid, but it was. They had closed some of the ORs due to a shortage of nurses to assist during surgeries. The nurses were needed in the ICU which was stretched to the limit with unvaccinated patients.

As I write this, things have started to improve in B.C. as the vaccination rate has gone up and the restrictions put in place have helped reduce the numbers of new infections, but we are far from out of the woods. The provinces directly to the east of us, Alberta and Saskatchewan, have skyrocketing numbers of new infections and deaths. Their ICUs are beyond capacity and they have brought in army medics to assist. Alberta asked if they could transfer some of their ICU patients to B.C. as they couldn't cope, but our province has had to say no, as we need to keep our ICU beds available for our people. The doctors in Alberta's health care systems were making public pleas to put pressure on their political leaders to tighten restrictions as they feared things would continue to get worse. I don't know why politics seems to influence people's medical choices, but the reality is that Alberta and Saskatchewan are both conservative provinces and their governments were hesitant to put in place badly needed Covid restrictions to keep their citizens safe. If you removed those two provinces from the stats for the rest of Canada, you would find our overall vaccination rate would be much higher than it is. They finally have implemented some stronger restrictions, but many lives were lost needlessly.

During my hospital stays since this pandemic began, I have had many opportunities to talk to the nurses and doctors on the wards and of course, my own surgeon. He is a kind man and I could tell how badly he felt for me when my surgeries were cancelled. He said he is frustrated. The nurses are burned out and frustrated and many are considering giving up nursing. I could feel the increased stress level amongst the nursing staff. As a patient, I just hoped I didn't need to ring my call button and cause added stress. And I certainly couldn't expect a quick response. They were constantly understaffed. I also have a close friend who is a registered nurse and has been working throughout the pandemic. She is close to retirement and said if that were not the case she doesn't think she could take much more. My friend said she knows personally of only one of her colleagues who has not been vaccinated. That will change as all hospital personnel, medical or non will have to be fully vaccinated within the next few weeks. There have been a few demonstrations outside of hospitals, by people calling themselves "frontline workers", but it turns out that they were not in fact in the medical profession at all, they were just anti-vaxxers. It is so insulting that the real front-line staff (and patients) were being harassed or threatened by these people, as they entered or exited the hospital. Our province has decided to take the step to institute a new law to make it illegal for people to demonstrate outside of medical facilities.

These are my personal experiences and observations. And no, we don't all know that the numbers are inflated. Please don't speak for me.

Terry

Past Member
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:35 pm

Hi Terry I am so sad to hear how much you have gone thru.  I wrote a response n went off page and came back n it was gone.  Ok summary..why does it matter if I don't get vaccinated?  You are apparently protected so why wear a mask?  But in reality I can get covid from those vaccinated.  Why is there nanotechnology in the vaccine?  I found an article that shared that nanotechnology is in the vaccine to help deliver the med.  ok never needed it before.  Pay attention to the things they are calling conspiracy as they are hiding the truth in plain sight.  Oh now I remember all hospitals here had huge white tents (never used) in all my years as a nurse we would never put an infected person in the hall.  We used to have booms some years where our entire hallways were covered with screens.  God bless us all.

Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Terry I am so sad to hear how much you have gone thru.  I wrote a response n went off page and came back n it was gone.  Ok summary..why does it matter if I don't get vaccinated?  You are apparently protected so why wear a mask?  But in reality I can get covid from those vaccinated.  Why is there nanotechnology in the vaccine?  I found an article that shared that nanotechnology is in the vaccine to help deliver the med.  ok never needed it before.  Pay attention to the things they are calling conspiracy as they are hiding the truth in plain sight.  Oh now I remember all hospitals here had huge white tents (never used) in all my years as a nurse we would never put an infected person in the hall.  We used to have booms some years where our entire hallways were covered with screens.  God bless us all.

Our hospitals would never put an infected person in the hallway, sorry if I gave that impression.  The hospital I was in has an entire section, completely separate from all other wards, where the Covid patients are.  Even the staff on the Covid ward are not allowed to visit other areas of the hospital.  Same with the ICU, Covid patients are in their own section.  This is why the rest of the hospital is so short staffed, because so many nurses and doctors have been needed to cover the Covid wards.  As for why it matters that everyone gets vaccinated, as I'm sure you well know, even vaccinated people can get Covid.  The vaccine "reduces" the risk, it doesn't eliminate it. There are vaccinated people getting very ill and even dying, just in much smaller numbers than the unvaccinated.  I fear for you in the vulnerable state you are in, with a number of accute health conditions.  If you were to get Covid, things might be very bad for you.  I really wish you the best of luck.

Terry

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.