Vax

Replies
Views
xnine

If we vaccinated are all wrong, there will not be enough people left to run all the services we need to live. No power, no water, no hospitals, no police and more. Give your brain a shake. I am here for the the long run not the short run.

ron in mich

Hi X i just got my booster this week, and no side effects.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,365 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

Thanks Ron, stay safe.

Ritz

I got my booster months ago and getting my flu and shingles Vac on Monday . I'm like a puppy ...on to fully vaccinated to the hilt !
stay well

xnine

Thanks Ritz. Shingles vac can be a little rough. Stay safe.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
TerryLT

Thanks Xnine, well said. As soon as the booster is available for people in my age group, I'm there.

xnine

Thanks delgrl525. I do not know what is happening with boosters in Alberta. Take care.

Caz67

Hi all.

We in the UK are hit and miss with the delivery of the vaccine boosters, some surgeries got them in September and some are still waiting. I will be having mine asap. Take care xx

Ritz
Reply to xnine

Xnine ...boy you were right . Last night 6 hrs after the shingles dose , I got a fever and extremely painful arm,back and neck . I couldn't lift my arm without assistance and pain . I can't wait till it goes away

ritz

xnine

Should only be a day or so. So much easier than shingles itself.

Ritz
Reply to xnine

Xnine... today I seem to be fine except for the headache . I had gotten so nervous about getting the shingles illness ...imagine shingles with a remission of PRP and a stoma . OUCH . I look forward to the 2 Nd booster in 2 months

thanks , Ritz