Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

Is the general population getting more smart.........or less smart?

Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:37 pm
This is a great community. Consider joining.

HenryM wrote:

But Bob...  indulging in whataboutisms isn't responsive to the issue.  Small child #1:  "You have dirty shoes."  Small child #2:  "Well, so do you."  And calling Trump "a problem solver" flies in the face of reality, altho' I guess ignoring the onset of a pandemic does kind of make it go away, at least in his mind.

Oh Henry ,  you are way too polite in countering such  childish , blind   attitudes  from those who are Deeply embedded in the Idiocracy  of 25.....30%   of the current population of the USA . 

Eamon ...AKA     " Lucky Charms"  (  is that on the level of  referring to some people as " Rag Heads "  or  perhaps the the tripping off the tongue ..." Chinks " ...whaddya say Bob   ?? ) .   Not to worry , that  doesn't bother me at all , either as a joke or a slight . I must confess  I have been known to stoop to the term  ..." Redneck " when deemed necessary for emphasis .  

Just an aside . ....I think I'll do a  short (  LOL.. Short ??!!  Less than a Novel .)  Blog about offensive terms ...Lucky Charms is quite funny actually ! . The second person ( a guy I really admired )  I worked for in Cal will be the subject of the Blog .

Your Pal , Bob 

Mr Lucky Charms . 

These are the top 5 issues ostomates face:

1. Dating and relationships
2. Concealing the pouch
3. Foods to eat and avoid
4. Losing or gaining weight
5. Pouch ballooning

Check out this video from MeetAnOstoMate.
Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:27 pm

magoo wrote:

Lol.....someone really Did  Predict the future !!!  ...ROFLMAO....I think thats it  @!  😈😈🤡🤡🤯🤯

Now watch   " Don't look up " .   

Meryl Streep is so good . 

Hi Eamon,  Just watched "Don't Look Up", what a great flick!  Bound to become a classic I'd say.  So, here's a question for you.  As an American, do you think this movie will become political, like everything else in your country has become?  In other words, will only the left appreciate the dark humour.  Will this movie appeal to the right wingers at all?  I mean, you really can't ignore the metaphor of the approaching comet for the Covid19 pandemic, and the wearing of the "Don't look up" hats, pretty clear what that's about!  It seems to me that the creators went in playing to a certain audience and fully aware that half the population of the U.S. won't like it, or, being forewarned, just won't watch it.

I loved it!

Cheers,

Terry

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:15 pm

HenryM wrote:

But Bob...  indulging in whataboutisms isn't responsive to the issue.  Small child #1:  "You have dirty shoes."  Small child #2:  "Well, so do you."  And calling Trump "a problem solver" flies in the face of reality, altho' I guess ignoring the onset of a pandemic does kind of make it go away, at least in his mind.

Henry, I'm afraid I have to side with Bob on one point here.  I think Trump is a brilliant problem solver, evidenced by the fact that he is not currently incarcerated.  He's figured out how to solve his own personal problems by insulating himself from the consequences of his actions. Look at how many of his friends, associates and fixers have been charged, convicted and served or are serving time, yet he continues to breathe free air.  There is still hope that he will eventually be in jail, where he belongs, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Terry

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:59 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Henry, I'm afraid I have to side with Bob on one point here.  I think Trump is a brilliant problem solver, evidenced by the fact that he is not currently incarcerated.  He's figured out how to solve his own personal problems by insulating himself from the consequences of his actions. Look at how many of his friends, associates and fixers have been charged, convicted and served or are serving time, yet he continues to breathe free air.  There is still hope that he will eventually be in jail, where he belongs, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Terry

LMAO!!!!!!

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.