Yaki Udon Noodles

In this discussion
Replies
Views
chrissy1

Can you eat yaki chicken udon noodles?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Axl

You can eat anything you desire, no need to punish yourself, just go slowly, chew well, don't overdo it, slowly experiment introducing new foods, you'll get there.

Axl

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Longroad78

Depends if you're making it from scratch, the noodles and chicken should not give you much of an issue but be careful with the vegetables. When you stir fry the vegetables, they are still firm and might be harder to digest and pass. Some of the Asian vegetables contain stringy fiber, so it is harder to digest. Follow the advice to eat a small amount and chew, chew, chew.

Also, be careful if you had your surgery recently. Your body is still adjusting and you're still testing the waters.

Superme

Any noodle or pasta is okay to eat. I love Chinese food. I am also a pretty good cook of it, and I can eat everything on a Chinese menu. Chinese food like Moo Shu could be rough, but if you chew, chew, chew it will poo poo poo! Mike