Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,936 members

Yellow Stars on Notifications

Thu May 12, 2022 3:57 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

What is the story with the yellow stars on notifications? even when read they still show up as unread or new in notifications, I have to hit the mark all as read to clear it otherwise I keep looking at the same post over and over again

Thu May 12, 2022 4:02 pm

Same 😐

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,936 members
Thu May 12, 2022 4:08 pm

Me too. Kinda makes no sense except to the one that thought of it. 🤷‍♂️

Thu May 12, 2022 4:12 pm

They appear to be only on the notifications of when someone comments on a photo or likes a photo. Superstar! 🌟

Thu May 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Anonymous wrote:

They appear to be only on the notifications of when someone comments on a photo or likes a photo. Superstar! 🌟

Well that’s kinda lame, I appreciate that it lets you know that a photo was liked or commented on but it should go away after you’ve viewed it. 
This site is so odd at times! 

Thu May 12, 2022 5:15 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Well that’s kinda lame, I appreciate that it lets you know that a photo was liked or commented on but it should go away after you’ve viewed it. 

I agree. 

Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

And now the thumbs up won’t go away when my photo is liked grrrr.

Thu May 12, 2022 5:34 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

And now the thumbs up won’t go away when my photo is liked grrrr.

Oh no! 😮

Thu May 12, 2022 5:45 pm

I can’t post anymore pics in my profile for some reason. I can’t really complain since I don’t pay

Thu May 12, 2022 5:47 pm

I paid the lifetime membership and it’s really irritating me, but I’m sick and sometimes just someone else breathing irritates me when I’m in the hospital and sick 

Thu May 12, 2022 5:49 pm

AlexT wrote:

I can’t post anymore pics in my profile for some reason. I can’t really complain since I don’t pay

That’s good info thank you, I thought you were deleting pics as you went. 
I think it’s pretty lame I didn’t see where photos were a premium feature 

Thu May 12, 2022 11:02 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I paid the lifetime membership and it’s really irritating me, but I’m sick and sometimes just someone else breathing irritates me when I’m in the hospital and sick 

I feel this one in my soul. 😂

Fri May 13, 2022 2:34 pm

They did away with the delete button. You have to click on the mark as read button. Then ever so often they will delete the old post.

Fri May 13, 2022 3:23 pm

lovely wrote:

They did away with the delete button. You have to click on the mark as read button. Then ever so often they will delete the old post.

Typical, it ain’t broke, Let’s Fix It! 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.