Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Sex after 50

Wed May 18, 2022 3:35 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

AlexT wrote:

Is this wrong?…..

Maybe just checking for leaks. 😂

Wed May 18, 2022 4:43 am

Hmmmmm 🤔

Sex after 50 would that be like

S- Some 

E- Extra 

X- Xxxxitement ?

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Wed May 18, 2022 5:02 am

charleston guy wrote:

Hmmmmm 🤔

S- Some 

E- Extra 

X- Xxxxitement ?

Sounds good LOL 

Wed May 18, 2022 5:59 am

Yay! Sally’s back! So happy to virtually see you again 😘😘

Wed May 18, 2022 6:06 am

Meadow Snow wrote:

Thanks Meadow! It's so funny how we are all virtual but the caring and love is real. 🥰 I'm looking forward to some silly games... what do you have in mind? LOL

Wed May 18, 2022 6:14 am

SallyK wrote:

Thanks Meadow! It's so funny how we are all virtual but the caring and love is real. 🥰 I'm looking forward to some silly games... what do you have in mind? LOL

No silly game ideas atm, Rae and I will have to do some thinking!

Wed May 18, 2022 6:17 am

Meadow Snow wrote:

No silly game ideas atm, Rae and I will have to do some thinking!

Awesome! 😍

Wed May 18, 2022 6:34 am

Sex has nothing to do with age and most certainly not at the age of fifty. It has a lot to do with financial stability and emotional maturity. Someone struggling with the latter cannot be a lothario. Men probably mature later than women, sexually active men in their seventies are common. Porfirio Rubirosa and Prince Aly Khan who was wed to Rita Hayworth were middle-aged when they had their greatest conquests though you could say they were endowed with other attributes and the latter with great wealth. 

Wed May 18, 2022 7:37 am

AlexT wrote:

Is this wrong?…..

Love is Love. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Wed May 18, 2022 8:10 am

Before I had my J-Pouch disconnected I used to walk like that sometimes except both hands were mine . Generally in this pose I would be screaming .." where's the nearest bathroom ...getting  that warm feeling between my cheeks ...Flood Warning !!!  Then my thought was , did I bring a change in my backpack !!?? 

Mister Magoo  ☘💩💩

Wed May 18, 2022 8:13 am

Mayoman wrote:

Before I had my J-Pouch disconnected I used to walk like that sometimes except both hands were mine . Generally in this pose I would be screaming .." where's the nearest bathroom ...getting  that ...

Oh no! 😬💩

Wed May 18, 2022 8:56 am

Anonymous wrote:

Sorry couldn't resist, you can blame Rosebud, I didn't know these memes existed! 😂 🤣

I hope that’s a silk sock. A cotton sock would cause a lot of friction and cause chafing I presume. Just sayin’….😬

Wed May 18, 2022 8:59 am

AlexT wrote:

I hope that’s a silk sock. A cotton sock would cause a lot of friction and cause chafing I presume. Just sayin’….😬

Might be TMI. 😬🙄😎

Wed May 18, 2022 9:19 am

AlexT wrote:

Is this wrong?…..

🤔...Has Bert been his Rubber Ducky this whole time? 🦆🤭

Wed May 18, 2022 9:35 am

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

🤔...Has Bert been his Rubber Ducky this whole time? 🦆🤭

So the rumor goes….

Wed May 18, 2022 9:39 am

It's ok Alex...Don't be sad I'll be your Rubber Ducky 🤭

Wed May 18, 2022 5:22 pm

SallyK wrote:

Oh no! 😬💩

Unfortunately  it was a daily  occurance for years ...vaseline, Lidocaine and a little codeine ( for the really bad days ! )  did not completely fix it but helped make it tolerable . The Doc kept telling me that my body would adjust . The Pouch failed but he was too arrogant to admit it and I believed him .

You find some great stuff to post ...keep it Up ..LOL ( just talking to myself there  !! ) 

Your Best Bud ...Mister Magoo ☘💚👼

Wed May 18, 2022 5:29 pm

Mayoman wrote:

Unfortunately  it was a daily  occurance for years ...vaseline, Lidocaine and a little codeine ( for the really bad days ! )  did not completely fix it but helped make it tolerable . The Doc kep...

Cheers Mr. Magoo! 🍸🍁🦙😎💖

Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 pm

SallyK wrote:

OMG Eamon you crack me up! My dog looked at me funny for laughing so loud! 😅

Yes you can come with me next time. 💋 Or I could rent a short bus so we could all go. 😂

Wed May 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

😂😂😂

Wed May 18, 2022 11:02 pm

Meadow Snow wrote:

Ya

Thu May 19, 2022 1:00 am

charleston guy wrote:

Hmmmmm 🤔

S- Some 

E- Extra 

X- Xxxxitement ?

Lol

Thu May 19, 2022 1:01 am

AlexT wrote:

Come to think of it, Ernie is probably over 50. 🤔😁

Ya

Fri May 20, 2022 2:42 am

SallyK wrote:

OMG Jo... I almost peed my pants laughing so hard! 😂😂😂

Fri May 20, 2022 2:52 am

AlexT wrote:

But silk might be "a little too delightful"?! Misquoting Seinfeld there, couldn't find the clip it was in but found a classic Kramer one, "my boys need a house"! 😅 😂

Sat May 21, 2022 3:24 pm

Anonymous wrote:

But silk might be "a little too delightful"?! Misquoting Seinfeld there, couldn't find the clip it was in but found a classic Kramer one, "my boys need a house"! 😅 😂

😂😂😂

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.