Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

Anyone catch the eclipse the other night…..

Fri May 20, 2022 6:04 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Anyone else watch the eclipse last Sunday night? Just starting…a little more…and even more…and the finale….Sorry for the sideways pics, I swear I was standing straight up when I took them. 😁 guess my techno ain’t so great after all. 😩😁

Fri May 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Were you out cow tipping Alex? 🧐

Well done on the pics, every time I try and take a photo of the moon it ends up just a pinpoint in the distance.  I live in a particularly cloudy part of the continent down here, so guaranteed any major astronomical event in the south will not be visible to me! 🙃

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members
Fri May 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Were you out cow tipping Alex? 🧐

Well done on the pics, every time I try and take a photo of the moon it ends up just a pinpoint in the distance.  I live in a particularly cloudy part of the c...

😂 I feel your pain.

Fri May 20, 2022 7:26 pm

🤔 they were taken with my phone, guess I got some mad photo skills. 😂 🤪

Fri May 20, 2022 7:42 pm

Same in Ireland , as soon as something is announced the clouds roll in . I have a     600 mm  lens and could get great shots if the clouds ever cleared !  My Sister's house is out in the Bogs and no street lights , tiny village and clear nights are spectacular , got a nice long exposure of The Milky Way. I'll have a search and post it.   A cell phone won't really give much clarity  Alex no matter what they claim about resolution  . The Photo Sensor  is very small and computer magic makes it look great on a small screen , your one caught the change in color pretty well.  I caught a Solar Eclipse very well with a cheap camera on a tripod but using video instead of stills , focus in tight and let it run .

Magoo.

Fri May 20, 2022 9:33 pm

AlexT wrote:

🤔 they were taken with my phone, guess I got some mad photo skills. 😂 🤪

🥺 I missed it.I seen it the last time that happened and my pictures didnt even look that good. THANKS for posting 😘

Fri May 20, 2022 10:57 pm

I went out to look but it was too cloudy. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Sat May 21, 2022 8:08 am

Can't say I did... Bummer they are pretty trippy to watch  though .. thank you for the pics alexT 

Sat May 21, 2022 5:36 pm

A Solar Eclipse is really creepy and strange . I was in San Francisco for one and all the birds suddenly went totally silent when it got dark  and the air seemed to feel colder . Really spectacular to experience when the sky is clear . You will always do better with video  on your phone .

Magoo .☘

Sun May 22, 2022 10:35 pm

It’s beautiful to see the progression in order. 😁

Mon May 23, 2022 12:46 am

RaenotRay wrote:

It’s beautiful to see the progression in order. 😁

I try. 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.