Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Gas or something else….

Mon May 23, 2022 3:44 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Losing lots of sleep at night and weird sensation in my stomach. Could it be gas or something much more? 🤔

Mon May 23, 2022 4:07 pm

     That sounds awful.. is it painful? Have you changed your routine at all? Eating something new? ❤️

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Mon May 23, 2022 4:17 pm


RaenotRay wrote:

     That sounds awful.. is it painful? Have you changed your routine at all? Eating something new? ❤️

Is Doritos, cream pies, and a Coke bad at O God it’s Late 30?

Mon May 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Aww do We need to cook you a homemade dinner Alex?...If it bothers you and its not gas Please get it checked out hun!!! 😘

Mon May 23, 2022 5:02 pm


AlexT wrote:

Is Doritos, cream pies, and a Coke bad at O God it’s Late 30?

Try a Pepsid…..then walk around a bit and hopefully belch.  Mayhaps not eating for 3 hours before

bedtime could help  - - - just say no to 🍟🌮🍕🍪🍩🍿🥓🥜🧁🍦🍸🍺

I know, I know - I ‘ve often said this - - - life’s a bitch and then you die 🤪

keep smilin’

P.S.  I am not sure what “A sugar free white Monster does a body good” is but could this be your problem?

Mon May 23, 2022 5:40 pm


AlexT wrote:

Is Doritos, cream pies, and a Coke bad at O God it’s Late 30?

     Whereas that wouldn’t be my recommended diet in the wee hours, is this a new thing? 🤔

Mon May 23, 2022 5:50 pm


Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Aww do We need to cook you a homemade dinner Alex?...If it bothers you and its not gas Please get it checked out hun!!! 😘

     Yeah Hun! Do Rosebud and I need to cook you a home cooked meal? I can bring my cast iron skillet? 😇

Tue May 24, 2022 3:02 am


RaenotRay wrote:

     Yeah Hun! Do Rosebud and I need to cook you a home cooked meal? I can bring my cast iron skillet? 😇

I would love to see that happen. 😛

Tue May 24, 2022 3:49 am


Justbreathe wrote:

Try a Pepsid…..then walk around a bit and hopefully belch.  Mayhaps not eating for 3 hours before

bedtime could help  - - - just say no to 🍟🌮🍕🍪🍩🍿🥓🥜🧁🍦🍸🍺

I k...

LOL. I only drink a Monster when I’m trying to stay awake. 

Tue May 24, 2022 4:12 am


AlexT wrote:

I would love to see that happen. 😛

    Mmhmm, I’m sure you would. 😂

Tue May 24, 2022 7:40 pm


AlexT wrote:

I would love to see that happen. 😛

Ok so whats on the menu? Chicken Parm...Stuff Shells... Meat Loaf...Pot Roast and Potatoes? ...Date Nite at Alex's 😘👩‍🍳🧛‍♀️

Tue May 24, 2022 11:19 pm


Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Ok so whats on the menu? Chicken Parm...Stuff Shells... Meat Loaf...Pot Roast and Potatoes? ...Date Nite at Alex's 😘👩‍🍳🧛‍♀️

     That all sounds amazing! Maybe we should grill steaks to perfection with a bit of A-1, and a whiskey for us girls. Karen, Terry, Jo, Meadow, Justbreath, are y’all in? Alex, what’s your vote for dinner? We should probably start shopping. ❤️

Wed May 25, 2022 9:28 am

I swear I replied to this last night. 🤔 I was exhausted though so maybe I didn’t hit reply. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, those dinners sound great and will be way better than hot dogs and potato chips. I’d also really like an Alfredo with maybe grilled chicken. I only have 2 spare bedrooms so either we share or we make it a big slumber party, you ladies can figure those details out. 

Wed May 25, 2022 11:15 am


AlexT wrote:

I swear I replied to this last night. 🤔 I was exhausted though so maybe I didn’t hit reply. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, those dinners sound great and will be way better than hot dogs and potato chip...

I can make Alfredo ...I was a chunky 🐒before getting sick.Time and address and it's on like Donkey Kong 🦧🤣

Fri May 27, 2022 1:55 pm


AlexT wrote:

Is Doritos, cream pies, and a Coke bad at O God it’s Late 30?

Depends on  how long you have had  your colostomy bag. If fairly new slowly go back to your normal diet, and eat light meal,s several a day if needed. I have had my colostomy bag since last July  eating most of my normal diet I used to eat. But had to start out slowly getting there.

Mon May 30, 2022 1:27 am


AlexT wrote:

Is Doritos, cream pies, and a Coke bad at O God it’s Late 30?

LOLOL

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours