Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

What do women like more?

Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:33 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

bowsprit wrote:

You failed to mention moustache, Erroll Flynn had one and Rhett Butler, but the former had other attributes which some say led to his great popularity among members of the opposite sex. Since you h...

I prefer clean shaven or a bit stubbly. Moustaches too! Not into beards or lots of facial hair!😊

Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:00 am

Clean shaven

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members
Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:08 am

Clean shaven

Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:13 am

Probably going off topic but if there any readers who like a good rom-com, Penny Reid's Winston Brothers ("beard') series is well work a look!

https://pennyreid.ninja/series/winston-brothers/

I'm on team Cletus! 😍

Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:14 am

~jo~ wrote:

Probably going off topic but if there any readers who like a good rom-com, Penny Reid's Winston Brothers ("beard') series is well work a look!

😂 I’m pretty sure your picture is gonna sway my very scientific poll outcome. 😁

Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:31 am

~jo~ wrote:

Oooo Team Jethro here! 😍 (if I can only have 1 LOL) 

Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:35 am

Yep, here it goes. 😂

Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:41 am

https://youtu.be/q0kSuZFOwFE

Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:48 am

TwinRig wrote:

https://youtu.be/q0kSuZFOwFE

LOL That was intense! 😂 Grow a beard!

Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:20 am

I like clean shaven. I, also like a beard as long as it’s nicely groomed and not crazy long. 

Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:42 am

WIGirl77 wrote:

e) any of the above. 🤔  whatever makes him feel most confident 

Agree, all of the above

Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:49 am

Clean shaven, period. 

Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:30 am

WIGirl77 wrote:

hi - yes neat beards any facial hair is fine - I feel sorry fr men scraping thier faces every day 

Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:37 pm

I think that facial hair is a personal thing that the guy needs to be the most comfortable with. If I'm into a guy, it doesn't matter at all whether he shaves or not. Confidence is way more attractive than any amount of facial hair.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:44 am

bowsprit wrote:

You failed to mention moustache, Erroll Flynn had one and Rhett Butler, but the former had other attributes which some say led to his great popularity among members of the opposite sex. Since you h...

I absolutely HATE a moustache on a man.  I was put off them for good when I went out with a guy (for a few days only), whose moustache smelt of stale casserole!! - YUK!  If you’re going to sport a moustache, make sure you keep it impeccably CLEAN…washing after every meal?  Don’t even like the look of them now….old fashioned.  My mother said men wore a beard to hide a weak chin. Lol.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:48 am

I like the LOOK of stubble…but stubble scratches my skin if kissing.  I’ve actually had a sore red area around my mouth from an over zealous kisser with stubble.  I remember pushing him away.  I don’t think there’s such a thing as SOFT feeling stubble is there?  Sooo….stubble LOOKS okay only on some guys….but a disaster in the kissing arena.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:53 am

delgrl525 wrote:

Just my opinion here, but I think the mustache Brad Pitt had was for a movie role, and he looked awful with it!

I agree.  Brad does not have a moustache at present.  They are too old fashioned I think….

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:00 am

bowsprit wrote:

Apparently, Errol Flynn also had VERY bad breath - and actresses did not want to kiss or even be close to him in scenes.  I just recently went out with a guy (obviously for a few days only), who had bad breath.  It was a deal breaker and I stopped seeing him pretty quick.  A guy’s Personal hygiene is a HUGE factor for me to be attracted to him.  I like the look of stubble…but it’s scratchy.  HATE moustaches, so I guess it’s clean shaven for me….WITH heavy application of a fantastic after-shave or cologne (not a cheapie one).  I like my man to smell gorgeous when he comes up to greet me….ahhhhh…..

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:01 am

AlexT wrote:

Ok. 

4)lip hair

HATE moustaches.  Those I’ve come across were smelly…..and I think they look old fashioned now anyway.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:09 am

WIGirl77 wrote:

Yeah…..I suppose whatever makes him attractive to look at.  

Any facial hair must be kept impeccably clean.  As I said in my other comments…I’ve come across a man’s SMELLY moustache….put me off em for life!!  Besides, I think a moustache looks old fashioned these days.  Stubble is painful to kiss.  

All men should wear fabulous colognes as far as I’m concerned….and NO…before some naturist female comments….I don’t want my man to smell “natural” thanks….I want him to smell GORGEOUS - makes me want to be near to him.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:11 am

He must SMELL gorgeous.  Must be impeccably clean….NO bad breath or sweaty smells…thank you.  Wear loads of THE BEST Colognes guys….please!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:21 am

SallyK wrote:

Oooo Team Jethro here! 😍 (if I can only have 1 LOL) 

Me too Sally….Team Jethro….mmmm…l

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:25 am

Hey girls….take a look at photos of JASON MAMOA….just type in “Jason MAMOA photos” into Google!!  You’ll see him with a beard, without, with stubble.  He is GORGEOUS and I’d take him any way he appears…Lol.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:57 pm

Teddiee wrote:

Hey girls….take a look at photos of JASON MAMOA….just type in “Jason MAMOA photos” into Google!!  You’ll see him with a beard, without, with stubble.  He is GORGEOUS and I’d take him ...

Agreed!  😍 🥰

either him or Henry Cavill (clean-shaven, scruff, beard or even a mo - who the hell cares)! 😍🥰️🤗

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:04 am

Teddiee wrote:

Hey girls….take a look at photos of JASON MAMOA….just type in “Jason MAMOA photos” into Google!!  You’ll see him with a beard, without, with stubble.  He is GORGEOUS and I’d take him ...

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 am

SallyK wrote:

Nice hair. 😁

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am

AlexT wrote:

Nice hair. 😁

Thanks 🥰

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:29 pm

depending on the day or mood stbby works awesome 2nd if day and mood are off clean shaven all the way 😆 🤣 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.