Dealing with Unexpected Pain: Overdoing it in the Morning

Replies
Views
Abefroman1969

Got up today, had the usual creaks and groans that come with aging, took my morning meds and was off to the races, folded laundry, made cookies, looked up some things to hopefully help another member, kept up to date on the Ostomy Memories series, cleaned up the kitchen a bit, got the coffee pot ready for tomorrow morning.

Thought that was enough so I sat down and caught back up on some other Dr-related stuff, said hello to the neighbors, then BAM! Two sharp, very sharp pains in the rectum around the area where it feels like I'm sitting on a jagged rock.

Guess I overdid it. Now it's time for the mid-morning nap and then wake up to try again before Dr. Zoom this afternoon.

Hope you all have a great day and don't get stabbed with an ice pick!

Abe/Paul

AlexT

Yes, ice picks are bad. Have you ever seen Basic Instinct?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Meadow Snow

No ice picks over here, thankfully. On the contrary, I had a follow-up outpatient appointment with my surgeon this morning and he's discharged me from his clinic woooooooo!!

AlexT
Reply to Meadow Snow

Good for you.

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

Wonderful news, Meadow!

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
SallyK

Hope it goes away for you.