Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,324 members

Morphine for Monday

Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:19 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Just love these guys

Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:38 pm

Nice post! I'll be hearing more of these guys before the hour is out. Thanks!

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,324 members
Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:30 pm

Haha thought this was a follow up to your 'no pain' post. 😛

Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:51 am

StPetie wrote:

Nice post! I'll be hearing more of these guys before the hour is out. Thanks!

Absolutely, I figured I’d start out slow before I start my “An Evening with Abe in…” series and start Morphine Mondays first see if I can keep up with once a week by picking a song and posting it, didn’t realize how difficult it was gonna be to pick ONE song to start it off. Very interesting sound with the baritone sax a guitar with exactly two strings and restrained drummer. Morphine broke up when the guitar player/vocalist Mark Sandman collapsed and died in Palestrina, Italy in the middle of a performance in 1999

Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:57 am

SallyK wrote:

Haha thought this was a follow up to your 'no pain' post. 😛

I posted this one in the music forum though! Plus Morphine the drug is not at all effective for me, not sure why, I absolutely prefer it’s derivatives for pain relief, maybe next Mondays song will be

”cure for pain”

💿💉

next Monday more Morphine! 

Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:59 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I posted this one in the music forum though! Plus Morphine the drug is not at all effective for me, not sure why, I absolutely prefer it’s derivatives for pain relief, maybe next Mondays song wil...

That's so cool you are going to do a weekly gig on here! ❤️

Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:05 am

SallyK wrote:

That's so cool you are going to do a weekly gig on here! ❤️

Attempt! Attempt a weekly thing, hopefully it will introduce something different for those willing to give a listen, and give me an idea if it’s something I can keep up with. 
Thank you♾ For all your help and support with me, truly means the 🌎🌍🌏

❤️

Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:14 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Attempt! Attempt a weekly thing, hopefully it will introduce something different for those willing to give a listen, and give me an idea if it’s something I can keep up with. 
Thank you♾ For al...

Well I love all kinds of music so I am all in. ❤️ And I know StPetie does too. So you already have 2 fans. LOL 🥰🤗

Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:40 pm

I guess I'll be tuning in on Mondays, then. I'm always up for new music.  I'm sorry to hear about the singer, though.  Looking forward to next week.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:24 am

StPetie wrote:

I guess I'll be tuning in on Mondays, then. I'm always up for new music.  I'm sorry to hear about the singer, though.  Looking forward to next week.

LOL I guess I just signed you up!😄 😎

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:49 pm

Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:17 pm

Another nice choice.  Keep 'em coming!

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Awesome Abe! 

Just an FYI because you put this in an old post it might not show up for everyone... only the people who responded to it last time. 🤔

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:37 pm

Thanks for the tip! 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.