The provided content violates our usage policies.

Replies
Views
Abefroman1969

Just love these guys

StPetie

Nice post! I'll be hearing more of these guys before the hour is out. Thanks!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

SallyK

Haha thought this was a follow up to your 'no pain' post.

Abefroman1969
Reply to StPetie

Absolutely, I figured I'd start out slow before I start my "An Evening with Abe in..." series and start Morphine Mondays first see if I can keep up with once a week by picking a song and posting it, didn't realize how difficult it was gonna be to pick ONE song to start it off. Very interesting sound with the baritone sax a guitar with exactly two strings and restrained drummer. Morphine broke up when the guitar player/vocalist Mark Sandman collapsed and died in Palestrina, Italy in the middle of a performance in 1999

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

I posted this one in the music forum though! Plus Morphine the drug is not at all effective for me, not sure why, I absolutely prefer it's derivatives for pain relief, maybe next Mondays song will be

"cure for pain"

next Monday more Morphine!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

That's so cool you are going to do a weekly gig on here!

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

Attempt! Attempt a weekly thing, hopefully it will introduce something different for those willing to give a listen, and give me an idea if it's something I can keep up with.
Thank you For all your help and support with me, truly means the

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

Well I love all kinds of music so I am all in. And I know StPetie does too. So you already have 2 fans. LOL

StPetie

I guess I'll be tuning in on Mondays, then. I'm always up for new music. I'm sorry to hear about the singer, though. Looking forward to next week.

SallyK
Reply to StPetie

LOL I guess I just signed you up!

Abefroman1969

StPetie

Another nice choice. Keep 'em coming!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

Awesome Abe!

Just an FYI because you put this in an old post it might not show up for everyone... only the people who responded to it last time.

Abefroman1969

Thanks for the tip!