Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

How long do you keep a pair of jeans?

Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:21 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

It's 30 years right? ๐Ÿ˜›

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:09 pm

Depending on if you can walk in them cos in the 60's and 70s they were Birmingham bags/ bell bottoms and the 80s 90s drain pipes lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ XX

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:26 pm

Til the crotch doesnโ€™t hold the goods in anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:26 pm


Caz67 wrote:

Depending on if you can walk in them cos in the 60's and 70s they were Birmingham bags/ bell bottoms and the 80s 90s drain pipes lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ XX

LOL I forgot 30 years ago was 1992! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:27 pm


AlexT wrote:

Til the crotch doesnโ€™t hold the goods in anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You must mean Man goods? ๐Ÿ˜›

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:29 pm


AlexT wrote:

Til the crotch doesnโ€™t hold the goods in anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That's when you turn them into Chaps ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:31 pm


Rose Bud ๐ŸŒน wrote:

That's when you turn them into Chaps ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Oh my ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:34 pm


SallyK wrote:

You must mean Man goods? ๐Ÿ˜›

Well if a ladiesโ€™s goods fall out, there might be more important issues to focus on. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:35 pm


AlexT wrote:

Well if a ladiesโ€™s goods fall out, there might be more important issues to focus on. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

You nut! I spit my tea out when I read that! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:35 pm


Rose Bud ๐ŸŒน wrote:

That's when you turn them into Chaps ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Actually I just wear really cute/funny boxers in case someoneโ€™s looking. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:38 pm


AlexT wrote:

Actually I just wear really cute/funny boxers in case someoneโ€™s looking. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Pic or it never happened! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:39 pm


SallyK wrote:

Pic or it never happened! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:41 pm


AlexT wrote:

ย 

LOL ๐Ÿ˜

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:41 pm

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:44 pm


AlexT wrote:

Watch out for Mr. Crabs pincers. LOL ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ˜„

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:46 pm


SallyK wrote:

Watch out for Mr. Crabs pincers. LOL ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ˜„

Those are for self defense in case someone gets a little grabby.ย 

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:48 pm


AlexT wrote:

Those are for self defense in case someone gets a little grabby.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ ".... don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself!"

Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:38 pm


AlexT wrote:

Those are for self defense in case someone gets a little grabby.ย 

Dang take all the fun away ๐Ÿคจ

Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:10 pm

ย 

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:18 pm


SallyK wrote:

You must mean Man goods? ๐Ÿ˜›

Did the " Man Goods " get bigger or did the jeans get smaller !!??ย  LOL !๐Ÿ™ƒ.

ย  ย  I have a few pairs of Levisย  from wayyyyyyย  back , 1980'sย  and guess what , they still fit , almost , like a glove !! ๐Ÿ˜‹ withย  ballroom to spare LOL ( Sorry Sallyย  couldn't resist !! ) . Maybe I should sell them on eBay !!! Anyone with an even 30- 30 size !!ย  The old ones get that great faded color . ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜˜

Magoo โ˜˜

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:22 pm


Mayoman wrote:

Did the " Man Goods " get bigger or did the jeans get smaller !!??ย  LOL !๐Ÿ™ƒ.

ย  ย  I have a few pairs of Levisย  from wayyyyyyย  back , 1980'sย  and guess what , they still fit , almost , like ...

Pic or it never happened! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:56 pm


SallyK wrote:

Pic or it never happened! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Please send those privately to Sally. ๐Ÿ˜

Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:02 am


AlexT wrote:

Please send those privately to Sally. ๐Ÿ˜

Hmmm I beat Alex has these too Sally

Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:17 am


Rose Bud ๐ŸŒน wrote:

Hmmm I beat Alex has these too Sally

Your point? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:04 am


Rose Bud ๐ŸŒน wrote:

Hmmm I beat Alex has these too Sally

He probably does... he loves to play games. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:05 am


AlexT wrote:

Please send those privately to Sally. ๐Ÿ˜

I prefer the steamy shower pics that leave much to the imagination. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:11 am


AlexT wrote:

Your point? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

Ahhh HA I knew it ๐Ÿคฃ

Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:38 pm


Rose Bud ๐ŸŒน wrote:

Hmmm I beat Alex has these too Sally

Damn , I thought I had the only pair of those .ย  I'm right handed ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜˜

Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:42 pm


SallyK wrote:

I prefer the steamy shower pics that leave much to the imagination. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Coming right up Sally ...mine leave little to the imagination ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜œ. I aim to pleaseย  LOL ..๐Ÿฅต

Magoo โ˜˜๐Ÿคฏ

Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:44 pm

As soon as I find those Levis My proof pics will be upย  ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคก

โ˜˜

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours