Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,324 members

Help changing your bag…..

Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:36 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Do any of you also get help on bag change day? Cooper likes to pretend he’s getting one too. 😁 Fat dog won’t move over so I can lay down. 🤦‍♂️ When he does, it’s almost like I’m bothering him, wtf? 😂

Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:47 pm

Pretend to "change" his bag!!

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,324 members
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:56 pm

He is beautiful!!  Lucky you!!! 

Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:58 pm

Hairdresser wrote:

He is beautiful!!  Lucky you!!! 

Thanks. I had him at the vet yesterday. When I got his paper on what they did, the first comment was….”Cooper is very handsome.” Wth, what about me? 😂

Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:05 pm

he's just saying me too daddy me 2 I'm ready lol..... what a ham

Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:20 pm

He a good looking dog that thinks he is human. LOL

Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:30 pm

Fat dog won’t move over so I can lay down. 🤦‍♂️ When he does, it’s almost like I’m bothering him, wtf? 😂

Well......technically, he was there first........which does make YOU the one bothering HIM.  Just sayin'.  Sometimes you just have to look at it from their perspective.  Looks like a real sweetheart!!

;O)

bob

Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:54 am

Cooper appreciation post! 
it’s clear you’ve raised him right, fat and happy and gotta be near or on you! 

Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:06 am

He probably saw you getting ready to change your bag and decided to take over the bed! Move him! He's in the wrong, taking the bed over! :( I know how to trick him, go to the bathroom (locking the door behind you), then change the system! He's got the bed, you have the whole bathroom! :sticks tongue 😝 out at the dog! 

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:33 pm

Awww cutie pie Cooper 🥰

😇

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.