Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,789 members
Next >

Awful quiet around here, Feels like we need some music!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:56 pm
"MeetAnOstoMate is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

https://youtu.be/p34sK9AYQN4

Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:05 pm

It is quiet around here, Sally must not like us anymore. 😭

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,789 members
Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:22 pm

Love that song. 🥰

Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:23 pm

AlexT wrote:

I still love y'all! 🥰

Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:24 pm

AlexT wrote:

🤣🤣🤣

Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:36 pm

Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:08 am

SallyK wrote:

Nice selection, Sally, but I think he meant quiet not sad. Amazing, the aircraft taking off into the night recalls the famous last scene from " Casablanca ", same panorama just the actors and actresses are different!

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:02 am

bowsprit wrote:

Nice selection, Sally, but I think he meant quiet not sad. Amazing, the aircraft taking off into the night recalls the famous last scene from " Casablanca ", same panorama just the actors and actre...

You could be right, although Ingrid didn't stop the plane and come rushing back into Bogey's arms unfortunately!

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" - "Best last line of a movie ever" according to Harry. 😊

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:04 am

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:19 am

bowsprit wrote:

Nice selection, Sally, but I think he meant quiet not sad. Amazing, the aircraft taking off into the night recalls the famous last scene from " Casablanca ", same panorama just the actors and actre...

How about this?

Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:20 pm

SallyK wrote:

How about this?

Yeah! A bouncy number.

Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:50 pm

~jo~ wrote:

You could be right, although Ingrid didn't stop the plane and come rushing back into Bogey's arms unfortunately!

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" - "Best last line of a mo...

Casablanca is all about lines. Rick(Bogart): "Of all the gin joints in all the world, she walks into mine." Why is that movie such an all-time favourite? The following explains some of it: Its moral that the greater good is more important than one's personal happiness.

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.