Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
SallyK

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to my fellow Canadians.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

I now know why Walmart puts their Thanksgiving stuff out before Halloween. You Canucks are an odd bunch.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
SallyK
Reply to AlexT

Past Member

If you have an early Thanksgiving, do you also have an early "blechh" Friday?!

AlexT

I like that pig.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
SallyK

Our Thanksgiving is on a Monday. So we just call the day after Thanksgiving Tuesday.

AlexT
Reply to SallyK

I told you that Canucks are odd, who the hell is thankful on a Monday? ‍ At least we're smart enough to give ourselves 3 days to recover after stuffing our fat asses before going back to work.

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

Monday is the holiday so I'm having the feast on Sunday! At least 1 day to recover.

16 of us for dinner so after we are turning it into a family game night so definitely need a day of rest to recover from that!

Past Member

I think you have the right time of year, eh! Happy Turkey Day!

SallyK
Reply to Anonymous

Thanks, Jo!

w30bob
Reply to AlexT

Not going there............

;O)

w30bob
Reply to Anonymous

Maybe in the upper reaches of the US, but right now Canada is already cold and snowy... and it's in the 70's here in Maryland. I think you might need to reverse those two pics.

:o)

AlexT

Hope you enjoyed your odd holiday weekend.

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

It was wonderful, thanks!