Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,358 members
Next >

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

 
This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to my fellow Canadians ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ˜€



Last edited by SallyK on Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
 

I now know why Walmart puts their Thanksgiving stuff out before Halloween. ๐Ÿ˜ You Canucks are an odd bunch. ๐Ÿคญ

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,358 members
 


AlexT wrote:

I now know why Walmart puts their Thanksgiving stuff out before Halloween. ๐Ÿ˜ You Canucks are an odd bunch. ๐Ÿคญ

 

๐Ÿ˜

 

If you have an early thanksgiving do you also have an early "blechh" friday?! ย ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜œ

 

I like that pig. ๐Ÿ˜‚

 

Our Thanksgiving is on a Monday. So we just call the day after Thanksgiving Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜‚

 


SallyK wrote:

Our Thanksgiving is on a Monday. So we just call the day after Thanksgiving Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

I told you that Canucks are odd, who the hell is thankful on a Monday? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ At least weโ€™re smart enough to give ourselves 3 days to recover after stuffing our fatasses before going back to work. ๐Ÿ˜ย 

 


AlexT wrote:

I told you that Canucks are odd, who the hell is thankful on a Monday? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ At least weโ€™re smart enough to give ourselves 3 days to recover after stuffing our fatasses before going b...

Monday is the holiday so I'm having the feast on Sunday! At least 1 day to recover. ๐Ÿ˜

16 of us for dinner so after we are turning it into a family game night so definitely need a day of rest to recover from that! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฒ โ™Ÿ ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฅ‚โŒ›๏ธ๐ŸŽถ

 

I think you have the right time of year, eh!ย  Happy turkey day! ๐Ÿ

 


J๐Ÿ™‚ wrote:

I think you have the right time of year, eh!ย  Happy turkey day! ๐Ÿ

Thanks Jo! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ

 


AlexT wrote:

I like that pig. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not going there............

;O)

 


J๐Ÿ™‚ wrote:

I think you have the right time of year, eh!ย  Happy turkey day! ๐Ÿ

Maybe in the upper reaches of the US, but right now Canada is already cold and snowy......and it's in the 70's here in Maryland.ย  I think you might need to reverse those two pics.ย ย 

:O)

 

Hope you enjoyed your odd holiday weekend. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

 


AlexT wrote:

Hope you enjoyed your odd holiday weekend. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

It was wonderful thanks!

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours