Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,358 members
Next >

‘Tis The Season To Be Spooky (fa-la-la-la-la, fa-la la la)

 
This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

A while back Rae and I did a couple of name generator games, I think they were superhero and supervillain themed. I’ve found one that’s horror themed, specifically the title of your horror novel. Take your birth month, the first letter of your first name, and the last letter of your last name, and put it into the format of:

The (birth month) of the (first letter of first name) (last letter of last name)

if I use my real name, I get “The Killing of the Ominous Tomb”. If I use my MaO name, I get “The Killing of the Luminous Necromicon”.  I had to look up necromicon and I found out it’s an alternative name for The Book of the Dead. For the first one, I’m imagining it’s set in a graveyard, and there’s a tomb inside the mausoleum that’s in the graveyard, and someone who’s done some grave desecration has released a terrible curse! For the second one, I’m imagining an evil government is trying to destroy a brightly glowing book of the dead, and the rebel forces are trying to protect it, while slowly being picked off one by one. 

Now it’s your turn!


 

Devouring Mysterious Creature-sounds like it describes me perfectly bwahaha

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,358 members
 

Exorcism Occult Demon. I don’t even know what that is. 🤔🤷‍♂️

 


Anonymous wrote:

Devouring Mysterious Creature-sounds like it describes me perfectly bwahaha

The devouring of the mysterious creature … hmmm, I wonder what the plot would be? 🤔 

 


AlexT wrote:

Exorcism Occult Demon. I don’t even know what that is. 🤔🤷‍♂️

The exorcism of the occult demon … sounds to me like a teenagers-messsing-around-gone-wrong type of story to me!

 

whispering dead werewolf. I do not like the sound of that.

 


xnine wrote:

whispering dead werewolf. I do not like the sound of that.

😂

 


xnine wrote:

whispering dead werewolf. I do not like the sound of that.

Out of the results so far, the whispering of the dead werewolf sounds the most like an actual story title, so congrats on that 😂 

 

Killing Ominous Heart--lol

 


Meadow Snow wrote:

Out of the results so far, the whispering of the dead werewolf sounds the most like an actual story title, so congrats on that 😂 

It’ll be a short story and we know how it ends. 😂 Sorry X. 

 

Got a funny that u can use on your trick or treaters this year....[handing out candy to a kid with a really attractive father] So do you have one Christmas or two?

 

Burning Dead Raven!

Not keen on the dead part but it could make a great Halloween costume for a pyro! 🎃 🔥

 

Creeping Possessed Raven 🖤 

 

Here's an Oz version, no need to participate (but would like to see some answers just for my own amusement, LOL!) 🤣

I'm a Flamin' Akubra (translation hat on fire!) 🤠🔥

 


J🙂 wrote:

Here's an Oz version, no need to participate (but would like to see some answers just for my own amusement, LOL!) 🤣

I'm a Flamin' Akubra (translation hat on fire!) 🤠🔥

Drunken Budgie Smuggler 😮

What the heck is that?! 😅

 


SallyK wrote:

Drunken Budgie Smuggler 😮

What the heck is that?! 😅

Budgie smugglers are speedos … coz it looks like you’re smuggling a budgie I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 🦜 🩲 

 


J🙂 wrote:

Here's an Oz version, no need to participate (but would like to see some answers just for my own amusement, LOL!) 🤣

I'm a Flamin' Akubra (translation hat on fire!) 🤠🔥

Giant Dingo’s Breakfast

edit: I think this is supposed to mean mean a whole load of nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Aussies correct me please!

 


Meadow Snow wrote:

Giant Dingo’s Breakfast

edit: I think this is supposed to mean mean a whole load of nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Aussies correct me please!

Correct for both yours and Sally's!  Well done!

 


J🙂 wrote:

Correct for both yours and Sally's!  Well done!

Well we in the UK sometimes use the term budgie smugglers as well, so that one was a no brainier. I may have used google to help me with mine!

 

😊



Last edited by J🙂 on Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
 

Medow: Sacrifice Pagan Phantom

Oz : Aggro Quokka

SO I'm either been a sacrifice to the Viking God's and came back to as a phantom or A witch burned at the stake and came back as Bathsheba OR

Oz:  Aggro Quokka: A pissed off Large Marsupial that looks like a Gopher 

HMMMM dosent look good for me 😱



Last edited by Rose Bud 🌹 on Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
 


Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Medow: Sacrifice Pagan Phantom

Oz : Aggro Quokka

SO I'm either been a sacrifice to the Viking God's and came back to as a phantom or A witch burned at the stake and came back as Bathsheba OR

Oz:...

I love quokkas 🥰🥰🥰 there’s a Twitter account I follow called quokkas every hour it’s so cute!

And I’d deffo read the sacrifice of the pagan phantom  🔪👻 

 

Hey ... here's a costume most of us can relate to. I still have my nightgown - now all I need is a pole. Happy Halloween.

 


kmedup wrote:

Hey ... here's a costume most of us can relate to. I still have my nightgown - now all I need is a pole. Happy Halloween.

 

To complete the look you need a hospital scented perfume. I call it … eau de hôpital 😂 🏥 

 


kmedup wrote:

Hey ... here's a costume most of us can relate to. I still have my nightgown - now all I need is a pole. Happy Halloween.

 

They told me they deleted that picture. 😬🤦‍♂️ 

 


kmedup wrote:

Hey ... here's a costume most of us can relate to. I still have my nightgown - now all I need is a pole. Happy Halloween.

 

There was another guy doing Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments the same time I was. We had to wear gowns but the nurses said to wear two, one each way to cover everything up. That guy would only wear one and the nurses got a show every day. 😂😮

 

ALEX....u trouble maker...🤣

 

The Sacrifice of the Dead Shadow.👻👥

 


Casper9 wrote:

The Sacrifice of the Dead Shadow.👻👥

Sounds delightfully spooky, Casper! I wonder what this tale is about? 🤔 Something about your shadow not staying with you, and it wanders off and a coven of witches sacrifice it to their god, and you’ve gotta try and get it back. 

 


Meadow Snow wrote:

Sounds delightfully spooky, Casper! I wonder what this tale is about? 🤔 Something about your shadow not staying with you, and it wanders off and a coven of witches sacrifice it to their god, and...

Hmmm...That is definitely a book I would read!!!

👻

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours