Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 21,252 members

Romeo seeks his Juliette--The 1st dating add on this site

Talk to people who understand you Sign up today - for many, our community has been a life-changing experience.
Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:54 pm

;-)

Last edited by Tall geoff on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:57 pm

ok, lets see if this one gets there lol

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:59 pm

lol sorry

Last edited by Tall geoff on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Bounced again

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 am

Hello Geoff, seems to me lots of lovely princess\'s  have indeed replied! Maybe I wwill take a leaf out of your book, and do similar,  as just building up to thinking about dating.  Maybe. Hope there are more genuine,  happy, sensitive  out there,  like you sound.  Good luck. And to anyone looking too. \

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:12 pm

I'm still looking for my princess

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:06 am

Hi Happy Monday!!!there hun just wanted to say hi good morning 🌞 I’m Victoria 

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:13 am

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!I feel being nice and friendly, saying nice stuff, to a woman who feels the same way! I do feel the same and want the same really it’s so different! Happy Monday to everyone! 😊🙏❤️😇😢😁Have a great week!! Let’s all have fun,WAIT How  to have FUN with a ostomy?Hope answers to the question Please Hunney..,....😊🤗🥰😘🌞😁❤️😇🙏😊🤣😀😁😉🙃🙂😇🤪😕😢😍😋😚🤓😎Victoria 

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.