Replies
Views
xnine

width=

Beth22

Lol isn't that always the case

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

GrizzlyHansen

Face Palm because it's so true!

SallyK

Yep... still have a kid at university.

AlexT

I just like money/ benefits. ‍ When I win Powerball tonight, I may change my attitude towards work.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

width=

Rose Bud 🌹

Don't work anymore ,BUT still gotta pay the freaken bills!!! Adulting SUCKS BUTT!!! (Maybe that's why I have two )

Bill

In my 80th year, I am still working and would not have it any other way. I suppose one's attitude(s) towards work might be dependent upon whether we enjoy doing what we do for work.
Each day  I consider to be a bonus in terms of longevity and I want to make the most of it. For me, this means helping and enabling others to make the most of their lives on a daily basis.  I retain the belief that if I was not paid for what I do, I would probably be doing it for nothing!  Of course I do not share this particular thought with my employers, in case they decide to stop paying me!

Best wishes

Bill  

w30bob
Reply to AlexT

Hi A,

I lost track of the railroad workers strike/negotiations. Did they finally give you guys what you wanted?Hope it worked out for ya!

;O)

bob

AlexT
Reply to w30bob

Not exactly what we wanted but I'm making more than ever. They're still working on mandatory scheduled time off, which is gonna be difficult cause the railroads are so short handed and can't hire anyone. I guess they are offering like a ;40-50K hiring bonus to hire on here. &zwj

StPetie
Reply to Anonymous

I can only like this online once. So I'm sending out 57 mental likes for that one.

w30bob
Reply to AlexT

Really?I can retire anytime...........and I had a Tyco train set I used to play with all the time when I was a kid. Besides, how hard can it be to drive a train..........it's on tracks!It' not like I can make a left or right turn and hit someone!!Any chance I can do it remotely from my computer.............as I'm really liking this tele-work stuff these days!Would be much safer too.........I couldn't get hurt if I drove the train into something.........OSHA would like that, no?

But most importantly................do I get one of those Choo-Choo Charlie hats like you got???If so..............where do I sign up!

;O)

AlexT
Reply to w30bob

most of the jobs in the rail yard are ran by guys wearing remote control boxes. It's fun to do. We have about 2000 rules(literally) to follow, I try to keep it simple and not run in to anything. ‍ Im not sure where to get those hats, I've only seen 1 guy in 17 years wear one.