Living with Crohn's Disease: My Journey as an Ostomate

Replies
Views
~traci~
jjMonaVie

Thanks for sharing, Traci. You have a gift in your ability to share your thoughts in print. Looking forward to 'Part 2'. I am not sure that 'I will ever feel like everyone else again' or that I want to. I will be watching for P2.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,466 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

~traci~

JJMonav, please know that hope ends when you stop believing, friendship ends when you stop sharing, love ends when you stop caring, and life ends when you stop dreaming! If you can dream and see yourself just like everyone else, then you can do it! I don't think anyone is normal! Just be the best you... you can be! ~Traci~

jjMonaVie

Sorry Traci, I am not really good at getting my thoughts into print. I don't want to feel like everyone else. I think that there are many people who feel worse than I have ever felt. I am very positive and believe everything you wrote above, dream it, believe it, be it.
Yes, there are the odd times when I think, "Wow, 5 years ago I didn't even know what an ileostomy is...now look at me, a poster child." I read your profile and see you are a writer, it shows.
I should get you to write my classifieds.

Looking forward to P2

~traci~

!We experience pain to know relief, sadness to know joy, trials to understand blessings, love to know loss, fear to know courage and mistakes to know our strength! Anytime and anything you need help with I'm here for you! ~Traci~

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
zeppo

A truly remarkable lady walks amongst us. She exemplifies courage, confidence, and reflects a beauty from within that glows like sunlight over a morning meadow. I am honored, humbled at her persona, and proud to call her my friend. Zepp.