Ostomy Memories of Mugshots

Replies
Views
HenryM

WE’VE ALL HAD PHOTOS TAKEN OF US that we thought were terrible.  Do I look like that?  But the worst, the photo you don’t ever want to sit for, is the infamous mugshot.  Whenever someone gets arrested, having fingerprints taken and a mugshot are normal elements of the processing into the system called booking.  Many well-known people have been through this unenviable procedure over the years.  Do you recognize the fellow in the mugshot here?  He doesn’t look too distressed by the experience.  Other mugshots can be downright ugly, or frightening, or hilarious, depending upon the level of anxiety, propriety, or sobriety the person is exhibiting at the time.  In some cases, the more times the arrestee has been involved in criminality, the more distain he reflects in his mugshot.  The inconvenience is part of the cost of doing business, especially if the business involves breaking laws that all of us are expected to abide by in our daily lives.  I wonder what celebrity is going to be next to have his mugshot taken?  

Justbreathe

My favorite mug shot - JB

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
AlexT

He should be arrested for wearing those 2 shirts together.

HenryM
Reply to AlexT

But hell, it was the Seventies...  

TerryLT
Reply to AlexT

It's a shirt under a sweater! What's wrong with that?

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
TerryLT

Is that Bill Gates??!

TerryLT
Reply to Justbreathe

I want that mug!

HenryM
Reply to TerryLT

Yes.  Traffic offence.  

SallyK

I thought it was you, Henry.

Justbreathe
Reply to TerryLT

"at that point in time, Bill Gates was an obnoxious asshole that was caught speeding in his new Porsche, payed his bail in cash "

Ahhhhaaa - well, there you have it obnoxious asshole prolly wearing an ascot - too rich to be wearing a shirt under a shirt or sweater

CrappyColon

Who wants to admit if they've had an actual mugshot?

HenryM
Reply to SallyK

Hahahahaha.  I'm better looking than that.  Never been booked.  Have had a few speeding tickets.