Show Off Your Pups for National Puppy Day!

Replies
Views
CrappyColon

Bear, the day he was found with umbilical cord still attached in a trash can at a car wash in San Antonio, and then 2 weeks later after being bottle-fed round the clock by his first foster mama;

Caz67

Thanks everyone. I try to think positive of having 18 years of total companionship and cuddles XX

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
CrappyColon
Reply to Daisy2023

Awww. Of mine that I've lost, I still think about them. Pictured above, little Simba was a hot mess when he arrived via transport from TX, and I'd just lost the first dog I'd had as an adult to cancer that morning. Really bad timing and not planned. I was lying on the floor with tears falling from my eyes from grief, trying to get Simba to come out from hiding under an end table. I think him seeing me in such a vulnerable position caused him to trust me because I was the only one in our house that could touch him at all for a while. It felt like the biggest mistake in the world at the time until I realized that he needed a family that wouldn't send him back because of his quirks. Then I got Bear to help Simba, but Bear ended up being the dog I needed.

Kas
Reply to CrappyColon

CrappyColon
Reply to Kas

Awwww he/she has a lamb (looks like the Lamb chop from the old kids’ show… but now I’m thinking who thought it would a good idea to choose the name Lamb chop for a kids’ show?! 😆)

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
JVM261