April Fools' Prank: Raccoons in the Maple Sap!

Replies
Views
Cplumber

My daughter collects sap from the maple trees in my backyard, so I tipped over a bucket and used some raccoon hats that I had, and sent her a picture saying the raccoons had gotten into her sap. She wasn't very happy?

w30bob

I sat on the toilet and tried to take a shit! April fools!

;O)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

CrappyColon
Reply to w30bob

I would roll my eyes at you if I wasn't charging my phone in case this storm knocks out power and my friend goes into labor and I need to go watch her toddler.

w30bob
Reply to CrappyColon

I bet you would!

;O)

AlexT

Someone got me good, never had that happen before. I'm still smiling about it.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
CrappyColon
Reply to w30bob

. Power is back!! This baby waiting business is no joke though

Beth22

Oh, totally forgot today was April Fools. No, seriously, I did.

TerryLT
Reply to AlexT

Aren't you going to tell us what your friend did or said to get you??

CrappyColon
Reply to Beth22

Me too ‍

Caz67

Come on, Alex, spill the beans. xx

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

All I'll say is I was sweating for a minute. Then, the person got me again and I was backpedaling with my reason for not responding fast enough. I couldn't type fast enough. I'm gonna have to up my game from here on, I'm not used to anyone getting the better of me.

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

I can't say what the pranks were but I did get my tattoos yesterday. Not quite what I wanted but I couldn't say no to the person who did them.

Caz67
Reply to AlexT

Pics for proof please xx

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

My 4-year-old grandson had spinal cord surgery a couple of weeks ago. I took dinner over there, and he was giving tattoos. How was I supposed to say no?

Caz67

Lol, Alex, you bloody tease xx