A little cowboy humor to lighten the moment.......

Replies
Views
w30bob

Stole this one off one of the other ostomate sites.......thought it was funny. Enjoy!

A lady goes into a bar in Texas and sees a lone cowboy with his feet propped up on a table.

He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen!

So the woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men with big feet being well endowed.

The cowboy grinned and said "Shore is little lady. Why don't you come out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you?"

The woman wanted to find out for sure, so she spent the night with him.

The next morning she handed him 200.

Blushing, the cowboy said "Well thankyee ma'am. Ah'm real flattered. Ain't nobody ever paid fer mah services before".

The lady looked at him and said.......''Don't be flattered. Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit!"

;O)

eefyjig

Haha!!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Briutz

Top marks for that one, Bob. I like a good laugh.

Earth Angel

OMG, that was hilarious and made me laugh out loud! Thank you.

mild_mannered_super_hero

Good one, Bob. At first, I thought it was going to be the old "cowboy walks into a lesbian bar" joke, but boy was I wrong!

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
w30bob
Reply to mild_mannered_super_hero

Mmsh... where the heck are you hanging out at night, bro?

;O)