Prayers and healing, thoughts

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Itsme58

Hello my friends, just keeping you updated, my Gone surgery is scheduled for March 7. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I may not be in here much during that time. Got to get better so I want to grandbaby. I am still positive, and I am still very upbeat. Thank you to everyone.

CrappyColon

Thank you for the update! Yes, you absolutely keep looking forward to loving on that grand baby. Warmer weather will be coming soon… Michigan is actually nice during the summer months (7 years there, I did my time 😉, but seriously I’m there a lot in the warmer months visiting fam). Prayers! -jodie 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,278 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

warrior

wondered where u were at..

was gunna put  an APB..out on you. report ya  MIA..

u got this. take all the time u need come March.

uh-oh..🎙️...🎵 we'll be here.. have no fear....🎶 just sign in.... and we'll be there.....cause we care ...have no fear..🎵 don't look over yur shoulder honey..look straight ahead! 🎶 face that bear..give him a scare..cause we'll be there..

eefyjig

🍜☕️😴💕

DexieB

Praying for you! ❤️‍🩹🙏❤️‍🩹

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Hisbiscus

Thoughts and prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery. 

aTraveler
I understand the power of prayer -- many people prayed for me during my hospitalization. I'm praying that the surgeons do a good job and also praying that your recovery goes well: "Lord, I am coming to you in prayer for 'ItsMe58'. Please bless the hands of her surgeons so that they will do a good job. Bless her recovery so that it is absent complications. Praying for the hospital staff to be considerate, kind, and responsive to her needs. In the name of Jesus make 'ItsMe58' whole. "
AlexT

March 7th will be a great day, smile and enjoy. 

Itsme58

Thank you everyone I’m gonna be OK. Hugs to you all.

Nini4

Sending prayers and healing thoughts!

Morning glory

Take the time you need to heal and enjoy the grand baby. Prayers  and hugs.

Beachboy

This gave me comfort while in the hospital.

In my distress I called to the lord;

I cried to my God for help.

From his temple He heard my voice;

My cry came before him, into his ears.

He reached down from on high and

took hold of me;

He drew me out of deep waters.

Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery.  

Itsme58
Reply to Beachboy

Thank you so much for the prayer. I really appreciate it beach boy. Hugs.

Itsme58
Reply to Nini4

Thank you so much

Itsme58
Reply to Morning glory

Thank you morning glory, my grandbaby she is just something else and I’m gonna take my time heal and I’m gonna be watching their baby girl. Thank you.

IGGIE
Reply to Itsme58

We are all with you, and all our power put together will have you fixed in no time. Regards IGGIE

7dragonflies.hm

Where two or more are gathered in HIS name........

I'll be praying for you too and thanking God in advance for taking care of you. All will be well. Hugs.

Itsme58

Today is the big day! Haha can’t sleep, oh my…Surgery is at 7:30am

CrappyColon
Reply to Itsme58

Today is your surgical team’s work day. Grandma gets the day off. You just need to show up. Anything you like to watch that gets your mind off other things?  You’ll be awake after your morning ‘nap’ recovering before you know it on the other side of this.  Looking forward to hearing from you when you’re able. Praying 💜

Itsme58
Reply to CrappyColon

Thank you, getting up and ready. Talk to you soon!  Linda

Morning glory

I just said a prayer for you . Prayers that you have a speedy  recovery. Have a peaceful  nap . It will be over before  you know it. Soon you will be holding the precious  grand baby. 

warrior
Reply to Morning glory

@ linda...

ahh a little late chiming in. 730 now likely in pre-op.

getting vitals and what not.  usually an hour wait time.. doubt u have phone.. so check in after you wake up.

good luck kiddo. u got this. blessings.

Beachboy

Good luck and God's speed.

7dragonflies.hm

Linda, praying that all went well for you!! May the good Lord hold you in His MIGHTY hands. ❤️

eefyjig

Hey, Itsme, thinking of you today and hoping everything went smoothly. 🤗

DexieB

Thinking of you and hoping all is well ❤️‍🩹🙏🌈

Jayne
Reply to Itsme58

DELIGHTED

I am happy for you

Take your time

TY for your update

HUG

BW

Jayne

x

Itsme58

Got out of ICU, Finally today eating real food with text so awesome. I’m doing really good baby steps my waist hurts just so much from staples stitches all the  boo-boos, i Wish I can hug you all. Have a blessed day. Just got my pain meds Nighty night