* Annual family income: $ 21,700
* Money the family spent: $ 38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $ 16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: ;$ 142,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $ ;38.50

Got It ?????
christiesdad
MMSH,
these numbers are not quite right.........

My personal total budget cut is only 1/2 that much.

every thing else is about right tho, heh, heh

By the way......how did you get your hands on my personal financial statement?
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,369 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Profound Simplicity. Works for me, Ed
Lobster

Put like that it's a bit of a worry to say the least! What the hell is the US going to do? (obviously slashing the military budget would be logical but I can't see any president/senator/congressman opting for that vote losing idea)
gutenberg
Might be a good idea to go around to all the prisons and get all those high rolling swindlers and put them to work for the Government and offer them something like a finders fee of 0.005%, bet they could make a lot of money in a short time while doing less time and having a helluva time, but maybe 0.005 is way too much, maybe 0.001% would give them more incentive. Ed

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
christiesdad
You know, this political situation is both comical and extremely sad at the same time. Being fed up with the incumbents, we, (the voters), in our infinite wisdom elected a whole rack of new congresspeople, (one must be politically correct, you know?) to go up to Washington and straighten out the mess that their predecessors left us. And what happened? They have gone the same way as the ones we wanted them to replace! But to be fair I guess their tenure just begins this week. But it sure does not look to promising. I saw where one congressperson even wanted to make "pork barrelling"illegal"(sick bird). Our country is in such a mess that this truly might be the start of Armageddon. Why in the hell a couple of million dollars should be allocated into the "Sandy hurricane relief"bill for the study of an Alaskan fish hatchery is a mystery to me. It seems that for once as MMSH likes to say ;that for once the politicians could do something that is right for the country and not be trying to wrangle something for themselves. Everyone knows the expression, the news media makes fun of it, it is, I think, down right immoral and yet these honorable people that we send to congress all succumb to the same greed, stuffing their pockets as soon as they can. It is against the law to buy a vote, no matter what the means be, so I wonder why the powers that be, don't stop this nonsense by putting some one in jail. This practice of "pork barrelling" is buying votes and trying to sate their constituients into voting for them in the next election, saying, "look what I got for you before and I can get more next time"
Nothing wrong with trying to do good for your electors but my God, be reasonable. Especially when so many Americans are suffering so much and not getting any assistance at all.
I am turning this into a rant so I will stop now...feel a little better though....

Oh, another thing, I got my $20.00 incease in my Social Security Benefit, (monthly) Congress got theirs too, $900.00 Monthly
eddie
Ed, their already in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just had an election remember?
eddie
gutenberg
Hi eddie, ok, I stand corrected Ed