Not too savvy re computers

In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
Will somebody tell me how to reply to a post, with just the reply, and not a repeat of the whole post you're commenting on shpwing up on the reply. Thanks In advance. Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Are you using the reply button on the lower left side of the screen outside of the comment box? That should work as a reply without recopying.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
gutenberg
You mean like this, maybe you can teach on old dog new tricks, if this works, many thanks.
And how are you doing this cool November day? OK, or better, I hope. Ed
Past Member

So happy to be of service. Still learning my way around these things myself, you know.

Gus

Ok, I'm correcting you here. It's not the computer you're not savvy with, it's the flipping website, hehehe. And I copied your post as is, lol. Stay well now.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
G'day Mate, Hows it going?
Well for one thing I know you're right, I was having a chat with a member, did three replies, one disappeared the other three tested my patience. Even with three back and forth responses I couldn't get her into my address book, I just noticed a minute ago its there now. Man, I know I'm slow but there's a reason for that, all them drugs and whatnot's.
Are you getting a bit nervous yet about your upcoming surgery, somehow I doubt it, when the time comes that's the time for A little apprehension.

REMEMBER:

When the air is hot and sticky

that's not the time for dunking dickey

when the frost is on the pumpkin

that's the time for dickey dunking
Ed
Gus

Lol nice ditty mate,

Nah I'm not nervous at all, this is my 5th belly op so I take it in my stride. I only had 1 request to the doc, and that was if he could give me a six pack I would be grateful. His answer was that he doesn't like giving patients beer after surgery lmao... I'm gonna be fine, get good drugs and be back as quick as a flash. If not, I hope he leaves me looking like a handsome corpse lol, and take more drugs. It has to make life more interesting hehehe.