Ok, where are you?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Gus

I miss my new friends,

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

eddie

Hi, after being a member for a year, if you don't pay, you are blocked from the chat room. When I first joined, it was all free. Then it changed. It is only $25 bucks, but sometimes I get mule-headed. LOL BUT WE'RE ALL HERE!!!
Eddie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
lottagelady

Hi, you can get in the chat room, just can't do the personal messaging stuff when no longer a member. Gus, Txgirl, myself, and MMSH were all in there together at one point last night! (or might be morning, or even afternoon depending on where in the world you are!) xx

weewee

He is about 8 hours ahead of Mountain Time Zone, 10 hours if you are on Central, and 9 hours if you are on the West Coast. Hehe, the only reason I know this is because I play online games with a lot of Aussies.

Txgirl
I miss my friends too Gus. ......WTF?! Why is this shit highlighted again????? OMG, for the love of all that is holy!!!!! Aarghhhhhhhhh

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Past Member

Well, would love a chat with y'all but every time I venture in there (even when it says "3 peeps inside") tis just meself sitting there ....mmmmm perhaps "3 people" means me, meself and I!!! nbsp; nbsp;Mwuahahahaha!!!
Well, didn't think I was bipolar but who the hell knows!!!

Here's hoping I get to meet y'all in there one day!!!